Beware theif James Meyer jr ttaowner 203-213-9126 stole my money.

The cop car parked in the driveway across the street killed that thought real quick!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I did that once. I am in Chicago and bought Buick parts from a guy in Tampa. He shipped all the easy to ship stuff, but were a few key ($) items that were bigger that he kept dragging his feet on.
My girlfiend (wife now) and I were driving down to Bradenton to visit her Grandma. Looked it up and it was like 45 minutes away! When we got down there I called the dude up and asked if he was home, said I'd be over in 30 minutes. Dude looked like he saw a ghost when he opened his front door.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

He couldn't believe I had driven down, even gave me a few small items like an ecm and some breathers and stuff that I hadn't paid for. Think he felt guilty.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking one for the team, I hope that person learn from that,and not trying to to sale anymore parts on this forum....

I gotta apologize to you guys that got ripped off from him - I should have put something on here when he ripped me off a couple years ago . Maybe it may have give you guys a second thought dealing with him. I felt far too stupid getting taken by him to let the world know I guess.

Pretty sad in a way about James....at one time he was a pretty nice guy.....talked with him alot.....now this.....I'm surprised, but, nowdays, nothing should surprise me......

I feel bad for all you guys that got ripped off.....don't blame you for being pissed off......glad that Shane updated the forum that James is no longer a vendor....that helps.

Bruce '87 Grand National

It pissing me off however I just figure the community is very and eventually he is going to run into the wrong oerson. I am only concerned with getting my motor built now.

Im with Bruce, i to feel bad for anyone that got ripped. I liked the kid, he has a virtual treasure full parts,was easy to talk to. I always went to Connecticut and got my parts and usually a couple more omce i got there,kid has alot of stuff up there, to bad he doesn't feel he needs to do the correct thing.

Im with Bruce, i to feel bad for anyone that got ripped. I liked the kid, he has a virtual treasure full parts,was easy to talk to. I always went to Connecticut and got my parts and usually a couple more omce i got there,kid has alot of stuff up there, to bad he doesn't feel he needs to do the correct thing.

Sounds so much like either meth or crack has entered and taken over this guy's life.

I've seen it many times. It's a horrible train wreck to witness, but until the person wants to stop, you're just along for the (very bad) ride.

Then again, I'm just guessing.

Here's to hoping he gets his shit together.

Last edited:
James pulled some real shit years ago. I said it back then and I'll say it again ( Once a Thief ) always a thief.
That's why I never had any dealings with him. Sorry for you guys that are and have been ripped off by this asshole.

If he's on pills it's over. Unless you have some to trade. Bet you will get your stuff then plus some. sad what that shit does to people

He is the next town up from me and when he was on a good roll I even had a banner ad on my site for him. He has helped me out with hard to find parts when I needed them. When he started getting complaints on here again I pulled the banner off my site. Such a shame to let a nice little business go down the tubes. I haven't seen him around in a couple years but will surely let him know if I see him Such a shame.

I wholly agree with you, Mark......really a shame. He was such a nice guy at one time, even to me. I remember your banner ad you had for him, thought that was such a nice thing for you to do....shows what a fine man you are......then the guy pulls this stunt.....had to believe, really. But, you did the right thing.

Bruce '87 Grand National

James is a thief. This is his number (203) 213-9126. Do not send him money! Members are still getting ripped off. He is a theif!

Mark, you,rated my post old,what does that meen.
Been saying for ever and a day. 90% of us are right handed. When you scroll down the page ( with your right fingers ) you sometimes hit a icon, W/O knowing you did. I have said many times the icons should be moved to the left side of the page. However the powers to be doesn't care!!!. No way Mark meant to say old, to your post

Been saying for ever and a day. 90% of us are right handed. When you scroll down the page ( with your right fingers ) you sometimes hit a icon, W/O knowing you did. I have said many times the icons should be moved to the left side of the page. However the powers to be doesn't care!!!. No way Mark meant to say old, to your post
Probably what happened!

I would have to agree here.

I've been accused of bad spelling and being "optimistic" more than one time.....

I'm the most pessimistic POS you'll ever meet.... :D:D:D

I would have to agree here.

I've been accused of bad spelling and being "optimistic" more than one time.....

I'm the most pessimistic POS you'll ever meet.... :D:D:D
Too funny. Reminds me of the conversation I had last night with an older retired guy at a graduation party, who retired from a large aluminum extrusion shop in NJ. He told me every new project they brought to him to see what could be done he would say "No" and start there. Lol.

He was fired 3 times but hired back [emoji33]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Its ok,i was just curios what old meant. I'm def old, i have bought things from james in the last two years though.

czimpel is funny.... funny like cancer........;):eek:o_O:eek:

Last edited: