Best way to tune 84 GN on E85

BarbeeT

Just starting
I have an 84 GN converted to E85. I have 60lb injectors and a E85 chip both from turbo tweak. Cars runs good but i was wondering if it could be tuned or tweaked alittle to make it run alittle bit better?

i see you have a powerlogger and WB. Do you have a WB chip? got any data logs i can look at?

How much boost and timing are you running now? What air fuel ratio at wide open throttle? Do you know how to post a log from the Powerlogger?

Im having problems with my WB O2 with getting good readings im thinking a bad ground or sensor. Im running about 14-16lbs. I have never posted a log before so notsure on how to do that.... No wide band chip just the E85 chip from TT..

BarbeeT said:
Im having problems with my WB O2 with getting good readings im thinking a bad ground or sensor. Im running about 14-16lbs. I have never posted a log before so notsure on how to do that.... No wide band chip just the E85 chip from TT..

So is your WB a stand alone with a 5v feed going to the PL or you running without connecting? So what is your IAC, TPS, NB O2s, and WB O2s? Also what is your fuel pressure with and without Vacuum?

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick