best response to "take your turbo off"

blown okie

Chuck Norris Approved
friendily arguing with a pal with an LT1 f-car...its fun :biggrin: he tells me his car has as many gears as my car has cylinders.. i tell him & u still can keep up.. he tells me well take off you turbo & we'll race .. ( we've all had it said to us i'm sure) anyways.. whats the best response you guys have had to the take off your turbo statement..can't wait to hear them i know we have some clever members here

Reminds me of a couple of nights ago when I was helping my buddy and his brother in law rebuild an old Ford Mustang. So my boy was telling us he wanted to get a 70's Nova to fix up cause they are nice. So his brother in law is "Why do you want to get a Chevy, just get a Ford" And me being an intellectual butt said "Yeah, might as well suck a d@ck too, either way your a Faggot" Sorry if that word offends people. I have nothing against gay people. But I though it was funny and everyone laughed.

UGH
I have this come up at least once a week from a friend of mine with a 5.0 mustang.

My usual response is to the tune of:
"Jealousy is a bitch"
"Take 2 spark plugs out"
"If you could afford a blower, it'd be a different story, wouldn't it?"
"Well, as long as you're aware you need a handicap for the race, I guess there's no need to even race"
"If these are the types of excuses you have before the race, I can't wait to hear the ones you have afterwards..."
"How about I take the turbo off, and put it on you, so you can blow more bull**** at me"

i thought the 5.0's came with 2 stages of nitrous from the factory:biggrin:

I've used the "Take out two spark plugs" line as a come back but I believe my latest line hurts them even more. "Buick really did make this unfair didn't they?":cool:

great responses guys ! keep 'em coming.. i've told him this is the way the factory made it... i've said the whole take off 2 wires, or injectors bit... take off your ecm...put small junk heads on it & lower the compression...

or i've said .. we have cars that are close in size & weight, yours has 2 more cylinders, 120 more cubic inches, better heads, & better electronics, & your car was rated @ making just over 50 more horsepower than my buick !.. how many more advantages do you want? you should be embarassed

I love it when my old POS Buick gets compared to a modern high performance car. I simply tell them that even if i removed the turbo and lost to you i could still kick your sqiulry all over the f'in place. F'em id take it off and throw a 200 shot on there and still smack down. Race him for a couple hrs with his gf and show her what it feels like to be pounded by a real man and not some needle dick wannabe racer that has to complain my car is turbocharged. :biggrin: . I can remember one POS that used to say that. He had to trailer his high 11 sec Chevy II to the strip to get smacked by my GN which has never been trailered anywhere. I should have pounded his gf. She would have been an easy one too since he was such an a hole and she knew it.

Fortunately, I've never had the pleasure of anyone saying something that asinine to me. But if I did, I'm sure my response would be something to the effect of:

"You're a f**king idiot. Get the f**k away from me so you don't infect me with your stupidity."

Not exactly the same, but reminds me off this a**hat I encountered a few weeks ago. The counterman at PepBoys tried to tell me that the GNX was twin turbo from the factory and could lift the front tires right off the showroom floor. He also claimed to have single-handedly saved Buick by solving a problem they were having with their supercharged v6s. He said he told the engineers to lower the compression and a persistent problem was immediately solved, thus elevating him to hero status with the GM execs. Yeah, that was a real treat when trying to buy a simple rear end gasket. The guy was downright delusional. Even his coworkers were looking at him with a cautious eye.

couple hrs with his gf and show her what it feels like to be pounded by a real man and not some needle dick wannabe racer

I should have pounded his gf. She would have been an easy one too since he was such an a hole and she knew it.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:biggrin:

A.j.