Best option for new heater core?

Have you ever been to Gbody ?
I have more than once. Guess how many times Brian was actually there out of the four times I was there?

And think of it this way - why hold him to a different standard - than say Amazon, FleaBay, or any other web based purchasing method.
Why? Because he doesn't reach millions of people like they do. He is what I would call a mom+pop shop if anything.

For the most part these days - it's mainly email this and email that. Hell, try to find a phone number for half these joints.
That's the problem with businesses today, people think they can play all day check their emails and just fill the orders and watch the money roll in.

Right or wrong - welcome to the 21st century.
Fortunately for us the consumer as long as capitalism isn't taken away we will spend our money where we feel that we get the best customer service and value for our money.
If we find two sellers with the same services and one gives you better service, answers the phone when you call and spends time on the phone answering your questions who will you buy from.

Business doesn't take care of itself, you have to put into it what you want to get out of it and that goes with anything in life.
I wish Brian the best and if it's just a bump in the road he'll recover. If not he won't and his business will suffer simple as that.

Yes - I have been to Gbody.
Several times.
Suit yourself.
I don't get a cut of his profits or loss.
I just know there aren't that many sources for some of this stuff.
I'd rather be on his call list than his do not call list.

Just thought I would add my experience. Two years ago I installed an aluminum heater core from O'Rielly's (replaced the original) and it puts out really hot air. Unfortunately, it's leaking already and I need to replace it again. I guess I'm looking for a brass one. What a pain in the butt.

Much appreciated. I was able to find a local aftermarket brass one. Made in Mexico, probably 90s

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A VERY small AC and radiator shop in Lancaster, Ohio not far from my house

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app