Best intercooler

poopman

I am interested in buying a front mount intercooler, my car has a precision slic on it now. I was wondering which company has the best intercooler for the price. I have ottos old hurst olds, it made a little over 550 rwhp with the precision slic. I just want to make a little more power. Also i do not want the car to get hot. Any help appreciated

We're making 730+ HP with the Precision SLIC. Look elsewhere in my opinion. Alcohol (Alky Control) will help, too, if not already used. Talk with Otto and see what parts he suggests you upgrade. He "kinda" knows the car and a little about making power.;)

The car has a few upgrades to it now since otto had it, it has a rebuilt bottom end and billet 67 mm turbo, it runs good, but i am looking for a few more hp

the intercoolers look almost the same pipes look identical, even the bents on the side tanks looks the same

I doubt you would see much of a difference changing the intercooler. I did a back to back comparison between an old school 15 row stretch and a new PTE FM on a mid 10 second car and saw no difference what so ever. I later made my own FM for the car using a $129 ebay intercooler and made my own pipes and again the car ran the same as it did with the SLIC and PTE FM. A FM will recover a little quicker than a SLIC but with alky I doubt that would make much difference either.