best direct frictions for my application?

RA3Goat

looking for some advice/opinions. What direct frictions and steels should I use? Alto Red with Kolene steels? Raybestos Blue?
It will be behind a 400" Pontiac in a '67 GTO, hard-driven street car, dyno'd 335hp and 350lb-ft at the wheels...for now. Followed CK's manual, latest CK calibration kit, billet forward drum, dual feed. CK manual says to use the Alto Red and Kolene.
I found a lot of posts that were a few years old. Has anything changed since then?
Thanks.

6 alto reds with regualar steels work for me. Some disagree but i lightly sand the steels just a tad and set the clearance between .035-.045. Usually to get this I have to use a 2-3 of oversized .100 steels along with the stock thickness.

In mine i use 6 Reds with regular steels, & I'm at the same hp level. No billet or dual feed though.

6 alto reds with CK plate and vb mods. If the pump is in question by a new one or a blueprinted one. The pump can not easily be blueprinted by anyone unless they have a machine shop they have access to. Dual feed should not be needed but if you had a billet drum i would

Thanks for the replies.
I guess I’m going to go with 6 Alto Reds.
Any bad experience with the Kolene Steels, or is there just no benefit? Are they a good idea at higher power levels?
The pump looks good. I have access to the right measuring equipment and I’m replacing the seals, rings and vanes.

direct frictions

Just use stock Borg Warner frictions they are more available, cheaper and a way better material than alto.