Best car photos.......(photogenic)

Dennis1993's Car

marv123-vi.jpg

WOW! nice car.... one of the few i've seen with ROH Modenas....

Here's my 87 GN. It's on grass though so it doesn't look very good! ;)

Attachments

• 7 - Copy.jpg
    7 - Copy.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 896
Someone took these of me a few weeks ago.

5498956034_b43dd8bb09_o.jpg

5524248355_2484dd9d87_o.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Someone took these of me a few weeks ago.

5498956034_b43dd8bb09_o.jpg

5524248355_2484dd9d87_o.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I LOVE THE PLATE..."UR LUNCH". My friend had a 66 Nova Pro Street car back in the day with "UR TOAST". I liked it so much that when I bought my TA rear girdle, I milled it into the back so you see it from under the car.
BTW...Did anyone tell you your car sits "crooked"...for some reason, only "3" wheels are on the ground.;) Nice!

:biggrin:

OK one more of my "rags".

Attachments

• 100_0598.jpg
    100_0598.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 841
OK one more of my "rags".
Awesome.
I have to admit. The first thing I thought of. That looks like one of the pictures that are in my kids reading books that asks them to find the "differences" between the two images.
I might just have to print that one out and give it to them and put them to the test.
Awesome shot by the way.:D

SPOOLFOOL2- That someone you mentioned got some wicked shots. NICE

Just out for a drive on one of our better spring day's in Washington State... Can't wait for sunny weeks.....

bartmarch1.jpg

Just out for a drive on one of our better spring day's in Washington State... Can't wait for sunny weeks.....

bartmarch1.jpg

Your car is looking awesome and that is truly an amazing story behind it! Good people do exist in this world. :smile:

X2 the car looks terrific in that pic! And what a story behind it...

Sidenote: I noticed several GN's in this thread are missing hood emblems...is that a "thing"? (I have to admit it probably looks better)

Sidenote: I noticed several GN's in this thread are missing hood emblems...is that a "thing"? (I have to admit it probably looks better)

Seems it was a popular thing to de-badge the hood letters when they were new too. I've seen old TB car show videos from 20+ years ago and a good 1/3 of them had the letters removed. Makes for an extra surprise factor I guess?

Here is one of me & my 86 GN @ Waterford @ the 100' drags. ( I'm the one leaning on the car)

Attachments

• drag-august27 (130).JPG
    drag-august27 (130).JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 784

Yup it's that "thing" that happens after the first time you run a buffer any where near them. lol
After that, it's just easier to pull them.;)