Before Black BS'ing thread.

38c.jpg

e47.jpg

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

LMAO

:cool:A.j.

I sent a PM and email to the owner as well. Safe to say the guy does not frequent the site:(
We started our projects at the same time..... I'd still like to see the end result of his combo.

I'm going to sell my black Blow-thru 600 Holley I built a while back, I need the cash to help with the turbocharger upgrade and don't need the carb. I'll give everyone one here a heads up about it first before I go selling it locally.

PM how much you are looking for it and maybe we can make a deal. I would like to do the B/T setup when I have the cash to get an 86/87 turbo or better, 86/87 turbo header... then once I have that, Ill get an inter cooler and a weiand intake.

Good news for a change. The later design should work well in your car if everything is ok.

Norbs out of Canada has installed an HEI on an SFI intercooled engine and it seems to work well. Do a member search for Norbs and ask him a few questins. Pretty cool guy and is friends with Jamacanpaul, my but I've been working with on an NA motor.:biggrin:

Just don't piss him off. I know he's your cousin and I don't want to post the pics, but I'd like to get at least 1 decent pic of the insanity he's planning.:biggrin:

im just trying to find out if the dist mounts on the intake manifold or on the gear cover. If its on the gear cover, im going to just use the one off of my engine, clean it up, and do some earl brown mods to it.

Nice pics of the LUV bay A.j. I'd like to see both the blower and the turbo working together. Lol

Actualy AJ; with an electronic clutch on the pulley drive for the blower, you could have the blower on for low RPMS until a set rpm where the turbocharger kicks in and allow the blower rotors to freewheel with the force of the turbocharger's force.....this might be better with a centrifugal charger though as its essentially the compressor side of another turbocharger lol.

Well i'm glad to see you beat me to the pics. Looks bad ass.

sits low as hell in the chassis dont it?

crazy how deeply the engine tucked in. really shocked me.... my weight distribution now......... 62 - 38........ thats not a bad for a TRUCK.

we should handle like a camaro now....

all with a 2315 curb weight.

A.j.

87 headers too. Nice! So what setup are you going with? Supercharger would be awesome, but so would the turbo. What bottom end are you running under that anyways?