Before Black BS'ing thread.

Just a crazy day at work and the kids have been getting into trouble at school. Again! Between my job and parent teacher conferences I'm flat exhausted today.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Finally, a reason for me to rejoice about being old. No job, and kids all out of the house. Hang in there, time will move at the speed of life.

I hate transmissions, everything about them.

You get oily looking at them
Stuff falls in youre face
Try to order stuff and you get the wrong stuff
Dont know if they work or not

Blah!

Don't feel bad brother I have the same luck! I hate transmissions as well!

I hate autos but don't have an issue with standards as a rule. I did have fun in one shop when changing fluid in the autos though. For some stupid reason the boss always stuck his head under just as I took the last bolt loose to drop the pan, and every time this happened he got covered in tranny fluid.:D He never understood how I could aim it at him but everyone got a good laugh out of it.;)

OMG!!! You never told the truth Aj.:eek: You're 113 years old today? I'm sure your other half has shown you that you're robbing the cradle, or maybe she's rubbing the crypt.:p

lol...... im an almost old man today.... sorry bout yesterday charlie... i past out before i could call ya back. :eek:.

well it would certainly be interesting if I was older then my wife... but lucky for me... she is the cradle robber! nasty ol'cougar~

I retired my flip phone after 4 years so im tryin out the new smarty phone

Trans is still screwed up in the cutlass, wont find third. Im so pissed at it I cleaned it up and parked it, now that schools on and Im at my appt I dont have room to work on it so it sits home.

But I managed to clean everything up and take a group picture of the fleet.