Before Black BS'ing thread.

RDmknHQ8d.jpg

RAWR!

Nice! So, what has everyone been up too? I have been busy with life. Wish it would warm up, so i can get out and do something.

We'll be looking for the mushroom cloud from NM then.:D

thats funny you say that, I was just there at the Trinity Site not too long ago! I usually stop by on my runs up range. Mushroom Cloud indeed is what i would expect from this motor... not as big a blower as Mikes, but big enough for a Street Freak.

Bomb? That motor is CLEAN! What do you use to the timing cover so clean? Id cry if I blew something up that looked that nice. Probably stock inside but still!

Bomb? That motor is CLEAN! What do you use to the timing cover so clean? Id cry if I blew something up that looked that nice. Probably stock inside but still!

Totally stock inside, maybe some little mods for relability under pressure but it should be fun! Just good ol scrubbing and some paint, she looks like new!

Lookn good you gpoin to intercooled blow threw?

this is for a little side project that ive got going on, i will start a post on its own soon - but the goal is 11's for under 2000 bucks. all parts are stuff off the shelf or bought used here. I need an easy break from draw-thru.

If you put that blower on a Stage II, I won't run you unless you spot me at least a truck length. On second thought, maybe 15 truck lengths. :p That manifold has to be a rare piece.

If you put that blower on a Stage II, I won't run you unless you spot me at least a truck length. On second thought, maybe 15 truck lengths. :p That manifold has to be a rare piece.

lol, you have 2 other trucks to try your luck aganst! other 2 are production style with stock or modded draw thru systems, i think you will be alright! got me nervous infact!

The Manifold is actually a one off piece from Mike Booher, He wanted a bigger blower for his stage and so a deal was struck for his cast off.

Totally stock inside, maybe some little mods for relability under pressure but it should be fun! Just good ol scrubbing and some paint, she looks like new!

this is for a little side project that ive got going on, i will start a post on its own soon - but the goal is 11's for under 2000 bucks. all parts are stuff off the shelf or bought used here. I need an easy break from draw-thru.
Tell you the truth I am thinking about drilling a oil retutn in the front of the 4.1.If it wasnt for my new Works custom turbo there is no doubt in my mind mine would be blow threw not sure it wont end up there Warwagon has more common sense than all of us b4black guys combined look at his vids SICK, just think what that thing would do with a cam and heads alone or just freshened motor that car has me 100 percat totally impressed . Matt with the 231 draw threw also totally impressed me in fact blew my mind on draw threw

The draw through has a better potential than most realize, but since SFI came out and it was easier than knowing how to tune an engine it took over. I'll bring up one of my favorite examples here. Rick Dobertin knew exactly how t do a draw through system and I still remember his Nova and J2000. Both ere draw through systems and they kicked ass to say the least.

The draw through has a better potential than most realize, but since SFI came out and it was easier than knowing how to tune an engine it took over. I'll bring up one of my favorite examples here. Rick Dobertin knew exactly how t do a draw through system and I still remember his Nova and J2000. Both ere draw through systems and they kicked ass to say the least.
Not dogging theDraw threw owned one for 15 years but a blow threw intercooled will kick its ass everyday a fact is a fact and its a hell of alot easier and solves all kinds of hood clearance issues ,header options unlimited turbo options cheap and multiple DP And waste gat options.Not Putting one on my car yet just got the turbo from Reed and speed daddy headers for a draw threw.All Im saying is the hole is getting drilled now for the front oil return.Think the 4.1 and all my new goodies should keep me happy for now. I still like the challenge of the draw threw even though it is a pain in the butt , think Im on the right track now.:rolleyes: notice the rolling eyes on the smile