Before Black BS'ing thread.

im just doing this cause i have the parts on the shelf.... thats not me giving up on Draw-Thru to say the least. I just got handed down a body, and since i stripped the skyhawk, I had an engine, and a trans, plus i had 90% of everything else.

Supercharged is where ive always been at, but Draw-Thru is my true mistress.....

me doin this blow thru stuff is just being a Boost Whore.

Not dogging theDraw threw owned one for 15 years but a blow threw intercooled will kick its ass everyday a fact is a fact and its a hell of alot easier and solves all kinds of hood clearance issues ,header options unlimited turbo options cheap and multiple DP And waste gat options.Not Putting one on my car yet just got the turbo from Reed and speed daddy headers for a draw threw.All Im saying is the hole is getting drilled now for the front oil return.Think the 4.1 and all my new goodies should keep me happy for now. I still like the challenge of the draw threw even though it is a pain in the butt , think I'm on the right track now.:rolleyes: notice the rolling eyes on the smile
Blow through and draw through each have advantages and drawbacks to them Mike. If we had SFI available back in the early 70's the ballgame would be different but the stock system will perform as well as most SFI unit if you know how to make it work. I don't believe we'll ever get in the 8's or lower but we now have the opportunity to make it into the 10's and possibly high 9's now.:D

Blow through and draw through each have advantages and drawbacks to them Mike. If we had SFI available back in the early 70's the ballgame would be different but the stock system will perform as well as most SFI unit if you know how to make it work. I don't believe we'll ever get in the 8's or lower but we now have the opportunity to make it into the 10's and possibly high 9's now.:D
JUST KEEP TRYING .. YOU CAN DO IT CHARLIE ! 8'S ARE EASY .

I believe there's 1 that can be mounted externally but you might check with a vendor on that. I think it's one for a Supra?

well i was going to make fittings for the end of a regular pump, but i dont know if the point of them pumps is to be in the tank with the fuel

You will need some sort of sump or baffles in the tank where the pump sits. There are weld in kits available if you have the guts to weld on the tank.:eek: I used to weld on gas tanks years ago. I would run water into the tank all day, then run a hose from the exhaust pipe of a running engine into the tank to fill it with carbon monoxide. Then I made my boss wave a lit torch over the sender hole. If he did not blow himself up, I welded on it. He never got blown up. The exhaust from a vehicle with a catalytic converter may not work as well these days. Maybe a fuel cell would be safer.

I have done my fair share of tank welding and you hit the procedure right on the head! LOL

frankly..... im half tempted to just poke it in the tank on a modded stock GN sender... just keep the tank atleast half full.

They actually, make tanks for this vehicle that have all the provisions to do just as i need but the point of this game is to be as cheep - cheep cheep- cheap!

this may be the perfect budget recipe for a patient person... took 10 years to collect all the parts for pennys!