Before Black BS'ing thread.

I know the feeling Charlie... been running me ragged on this side as well......... good to see your doing well though!
Now if they work you 5 days with 11 hour shifts your pockets should start to fill up. I try to work as much as possible keeps me out of trouble and you dont have time to spend money

Now if they work you 5 days with 11 hour shifts your pockets should start to fill up. I try to work as much as possible keeps me out of trouble and you dont have time to spend money

they would be filling up... but my wife likes to keep them dry as fast as they fill!

Worked all weekend myself and since I'm working 4 to midnight right now I had to stay over some. Last night was the first time I actually got home before 1 AM.:eek: Off today and tomorrow but I can't beat the pay.;) We get paid every 2 weeks and tomorrow is payday so I can send some money out. My next check looks like it'll be even better than this one.:D

Worked all weekend myself and since I'm working 4 to midnight right now I had to stay over some. Last night was the first time I actually got home before 1 AM.:eek: Off today and tomorrow but I can't beat the pay.;) We get paid every 2 weeks and tomorrow is payday so I can send some money out. My next check looks like it'll be even better than this one.:D

ALLL Right! Charlies got the bread! he is buying the beer tonight!

hey hey hey hey he y hey hey he y he hye hey hey

I like you guys.... this is an cool place...

i cants waits to drive my shit... its almost theres.. its gonna gooooo vroooooom!

I just spent 30 minutes chipping ice and sweeping 6 inches of snow off my firebird. The back glass isnt even started. Just did the windshield and windows.

Yes, I want it to be summer for more than one reason. Hahaha!

I just spent 30 minutes chipping ice and sweeping 6 inches of snow off my firebird. The back glass isnt even started. Just did the windshield and windows.

Yes, I want it to be summer for more than one reason. Hahaha!
Well it was a nice 79 degrees today but it rained around 5 and the temp dropped 20 degrees in an hour.:eek: Still spitting out there but it's better than snow afterall.:p

Heat wave this weekend. Woo!

Attachments

• forecast 1-30-13.jpg
    forecast 1-30-13.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 49