Before Black BS'ing thread.

I might go out and see if that turbo lesabre is still next to the barn. The meal dust at work is wreaking havoc on my truck. The lesabre would be a good candidate since it's cheap:biggrin: It would make a good work car.

Well send me PM Matt. I won't get to mock it up for a while since I haven't had time to work on it lately.:frown:

i ran into something you might not know is all i am saying.

look at the turbo foot height on the 301 and then look at the stock turbo. tell me what you see, and put two and two together. then you have what i ran into. thank god i just got a tig, plasma, and arc welder all in one unit. :biggrin:

i ran into something you might not know is all i am saying.

look at the turbo foot height on the 301 and then look at the stock turbo. tell me what you see, and put two and two together. then you have what i ran into. thank god i just got a tig, plasma, and arc welder all in one unit. :biggrin:

If you remember mine was redone to be exaclty the same as the stock turbo Matt.:biggrin: I antisipated an issue so it's a close as possible to the stock one. Over all there's about .125" difference in the overall height so it should clear the hood just fine.:cool:

Don't expect the 301 to make near the power of the 3.8. I'll help you out with everything I can figure out.

However I busted a new 5.0s ass last night and then came home to the police and my ex wife.

Don't expect the 301 to make near the power of the 3.8. I'll help you out with everything I can figure out.

However I busted a new 5.0s ass last night and then came home to the police and my ex wife.

We're talking about the hybred turbo Billy, not the engine.:biggrin:

Ok, what the heck did she pull this time? I had a feeling she was going to do some BS and screw with you.:(

I was out doing some racing and hanging out with old friends and well she tried to say I beat her but pretty hard to do when I was over 50 miles from the house at hooters in texarkana.

So when I got there and heard that I started pulling receipts that I had gotton threw the night.

I was out doing some racing and hanging out with old friends and well she tried to say I beat her but pretty hard to do when I was over 50 miles from the house at hooters in texarkana.

So when I got there and heard that I started pulling receipts that I had gotton threw the night.

wow.... thats messed up...

Go to your lawyer and see if he can put some sort of restraining order on her. That way she has the record of doing this kind of crap. Make sure to go to the police and get the officer to state what she did ,in writting, as a false report and it's documented so if you pulls this crap again you are free and clear.:smile:

If you remember mine was redone to be exaclty the same as the stock turbo Matt.:biggrin: I antisipated an issue so it's a close as possible to the stock one. Over all there's about .125" difference in the overall height so it should clear the hood just fine.:cool:

ok, i forgot all about that. it will fit under the stock hood mine is right now. all i have left is the down pipe. i will have to email you some pictures of my progress when i get time.

ok, i forgot all about that. it will fit under the stock hood mine is right now. all i have left is the down pipe. i will have to email you some pictures of my progress when i get time.

Please do Matt. I'd like to see the progress you're making.:smile: You may need to add a hood scoop to it. I've got a few things planned for the frame that will help with the hood clearence issue. I'll show them when I get the frame in and start working on it.:biggrin:

Please do Matt. I'd like to see the progress you're making.:smile: You may need to add a hood scoop to it. I've got a few things planned for the frame that will help with the hood clearence issue. I'll show them when I get the frame in and start working on it.:biggrin:

would you guys like hoods that had a buick hood scoop on them, but the scoop be abit bigger and higher? maybe a bit more agressive looking...? ive seen some custom ones on the net. Any intake mods would fit under the buldge perfectly...

i will send you some pictures. but this setup will fit under the stock hood. no need for a scoop. i can't use my nitrous plate with the stock hood now. i was just going to cut the bracing so i can make it work with the nitrous plate. we will see. i just need to get a flange and i can make a downpipe. i was having a member sell me one, but he has never got back to me.:(:mad:

i will send you some pictures. but this setup will fit under the stock hood. no need for a scoop. i can't use my nitrous plate with the stock hood now. i was just going to cut the bracing so i can make it work with the nitrous plate. we will see. i just need to get a flange and i can make a downpipe. i was having a member sell me one, but he has never got back to me.:(:mad:

Well are you looking for internal or external Matt?

As far as the email please don't say anything about the clearence mods. Not sure I'm gonna do it or not yet.:biggrin:

Well are you looking for internal or external Matt?

As far as the email please don't say anything about the clearence mods. Not sure I'm gonna do it or not yet.:biggrin:

the way i have it setup is the way it is doing to go. i am going to keep the 86/87 wastegate as i have it. dont worry i wont say anything. i have not looked at the email yet, but any ideas you have will help.

I see Matt sent a pic of his 85 'Regal in to Car Craft! and he forgot to tell him his name, Good job, lmao.