Before Black BS'ing thread.

So what's the hold up? It's been dead over here too long.
i was wondering the same thing! i don't know were everyone went.
I see Matt sent a pic of his 85 'Regal in to Car Craft! and he forgot to tell him his name, Good job, lmao.

i never sent any pictures to carcraft.:confused: i didn't even know i could do that. :confused: is it in the magazine or something.:confused: i know they were at a car show i was at a while back.

well if its a buick update your wanting, ive added some more chrome trim to the car, im just missing a small piece for the rear window, ive been having some slight health problems latley and ive been taking it easy and getting some rest... the t-top portion on my car is rusted more than i thought... and honestly i dont know where to start to fix it (if at all):frown: its on the passenger side where i know there was a slight water leak that i think took its toll. Ill add some pics ltr in the week.

Hate to say it but without Aj as our partner in crime it's been kinda dead.:frown: Tried calling him several times in the last few months and he won't answer. I need to bounce a few ideas off him but no luck.:mad:

that stinks.
hate to see a good member go. i hope one day he comes back.

Hate to say it but without Aj as our partner in crime it's been kinda dead.:frown: Tried calling him several times in the last few months and he won't answer. I need to bounce a few ideas off him but no luck.:mad:

Same deal here Charlie, I was supposed to get a couple clamps.... Oh well I got them now. He's doing aright or would have heard otherwise. I'm still trying to hang out here as much as I can with all the work I have going on.

I was sorta hopin I could get some stuff from Aj too but that probably wont happen any time soon. :(

Im busy enough with sanding and shooting paint anyways. Not that Ive done anything for the past few weeks. :mad: The fact that all the snow is gone and I am still not driving the olds is kinda depressing. Plus im stuck with a Jeep with no spark. Yay..

Can we appoint a new Aj? :rolleyes:

Back at ya Jase. I stay home because I've got to much to do. Customers this weekend have been a little nuts.

ah give em some chocolate eggs...:biggrin: joking... happy easter though... been wondering what youve been up to latley. this forum has been dying out...

Well I have no money to work on my car, so I been half ass trying to look for work, but partying with my friends&cousins at the same time... probably not a good combo:biggrin:

ah give em some chocolate eggs...:biggrin: joking... happy easter though... been wondering what youve been up to latley. this forum has been dying out...

yea it has been dying lately.
everyone is out doing there thing. i guess some nice weather brings people to working on there cars.

good news on my end the Buick is running great. The 301 gives you a real kick of power! I have not upped the boost yet, but the new power is great! I also found a solution to my whole nitrous plate not fitting with the 301. My friend a while back sent me an article on building a fiberglass hood from scratch. So, I am going to make a fiber glass hood that pins down for track use. I wouldn’t be using the nitrous on the street any way. I guess it will all work out plus it will shave some weight. :biggrin:

Of course no vids, no pics, no tech. No problems, This part of the forum isn't dying out not the least = No aftermarket support, The questions have been answered and no new tech to kick around.