BB turbo

re-stall

I planned on eventually upgrading my TQ but couldn't i re-stall mine? i'm going to get the ball bearing turbo. If i can re-stall anyone have any suggestions? i was thinking 3400??

For sure get the 6262bb with a ptc 2800 and 60s. The bb spools way faster . I said in another post it feels like i hit 23lbs in 10ft no bs!!!!!!!!!! As you can see it works freakin great!!!!!

Call Don or at least figure out what rpm it footbrakes too until it hits 0psi.
Because we don't know if 2800 converter is supposed to mean at 0psi or max rpm with boost, need some clarification there.

This will help Precision and others guide you to a turbo that you'll be happy with. To me this sounds like 99% street car and low 11's are pretty practical so I'd only go 6262 if that converter is able to give it some stall. Keep in mind 2800rpm @0psi with a TE60 (54 exd) won't necessarily go there with a 62 turbo (62 exd).

I planned on eventually upgrading my TQ but couldn't i re-stall mine? i'm going to get the ball bearing turbo. If i can re-stall anyone have any suggestions? i was thinking 3400??

It's already been said.....test your current converter to see what rpm you see at 0-1# of boost. That's the only way to know for sure how much turbo you can get away with or hom much stall change is needed for a new turbo. We see it all the time......where a converter is supposed to be a 3200 but only stalls to 2600. The stall test will tell you for sure.