Bates Nut Farm car show 7 June 2015

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
It's almost that time again. Two months from today. June 7th 2015, will be the biggest West Coast gathering of Turbo Buicks. This event is free to get in. Everyone who drives a Turbo Buick or Turbo Buick powered vehicle will receive a free event T-shirt.
Where.

Bates Nut Farm
15954 Woods Valley Rd.
Valley Center, CA. 92082

http://batesnutfarm.biz/

People can start cruising in after 9:00 AM. Raffle will begin right after lunch. Most people will start heading out 2:00-4:00 PM.

So far, we've been growing this event each year. It is our goal to get as many Turbo Buicks together in one place as we can. It is also our goal to NOT make a dime on this event. This has proven to not be as easy as it sounds. Two years ago, we ended up with an extra 800 dollars. Last year, in an attempt to use this money up, we did some very cool and high quality T-shirts and a web site. All these hard costs got us within twenty bucks of the money taken in by the raffle. That was perfect. The thing is, we've still got the extra money from the 2013 event.
I guess that this year, we may need to step it up a bit.;)

So far, the vendors that fund this legendary raffle, have been committing, to make this the best year yet.
Mick Micale and crew, will once again be coming out from AZ to help with the event.
The art work for this years T-shirt is almost done.
Time for the farm animals to start getting nervous.:D

Website vendors will get updated in the next few days.
http://www.buicksatbates.com/

Happy spooling.
Mike, Eric, and Nick

Last edited:
Great work as always! .... Mike , Eric & Nick.... see ya there!!!

Looking forward to this event as always!

The raffle allows us to support this event, and it is my pleasure to provide a 3" stainless steel downpipe for one of the many forth coming prizes that many lucky attendees will take home!

All are welcome with or without a Buick to show off. :)

Looking forward to a great event.

2015 Buick @ Bates planned attendance.

SPOOLFOOL2.............Mike B............................Huntington Beach
sd-slider.......................Eric.................................San Diego
Lil Truck.......................????????????...................Nor Cal area
ArizonaGN...................Nick Micale.....................Phoenix
datquick6.....................????????????...................
Gary Wells...................Gary Wells.......................Compton
Boost231......................Brent?????????................????????????
rafael vasquez..............Rafael Vasquez.................Misson Viejo
meanchicken................Tim????????????.............????????????
TurboTGuy...................Guy Cunningham...........Phoenix
USMC_Turbo6.............???????????.....................????????????
Jeff Rand......................Jeff Rand.........................Wildomar
jcuadra..........................???????????.....................SF east bay area
wills85...........................???????????....................SF bay area
Dj-UniQue.....................Eric.................................Wildomar, CA..........."86 GN
SinisterV6......................Abi..................................Whittier
kirbdawg69....................Kirby..............................Alpine
Robert1mcssgn----------Robert---------------------Port Hueneme------- T-Type hot air
Drewster-----------------Andrew--------------------"86 T-Type

Last edited:
Last show was awesome hoping to get more bucks out this time...

Mike what can I do to help??

You could help grovel with Meanchicken's wife, to let him come out and play on June 7th.:eek::D
If you can pull that off, it would be huge. Heck! Tim can't even do it...:shifty::chicken:

Wanted to let everyone know that we have a facebook presence for the event as well. You can join the cabal @ https://www.facebook.com/buicksatbates . Please make a point to follow the link and "Like" the event. The "more bigger" the following, the "more bigger" the vendor interest and contributions for ths and future events.

I spoke with Time Lee from Don Lee's Auto Service in Rancho Cuc this morning and he said would try to bring his GN powered 65 Lark :cool:. A pair of Turbo 'Larks would be sweet!

"Who's going" thread to follow shortly!

60 days is more than enough time to check out your manhood for a few hours and join in on the fun. :D Unless of course you are scurd....:nailbiting:

See everyone there!

Its a 50/50 if l will make it to the event. I have a military school I'm scheduled to attend on the east coast during that time.

Anyone want to caravan down the 15. Maybe meet in Temecula in the morning. Could do breakfast if everyone is up for it.
Jeff

Anyone want to caravan down the 15. Maybe meet in Temecula in the morning. Could do breakfast if everyone is up for it.
Jeff
Looks like no one wants to have breakfast that morning. Well Lou it looks like I am the only one to take you up on your offer the buy breakfast. Lets just take a rain check and we will do it another time.

Rumor has it that Turbo Lou will be sponsoring a long haul award for this show.;)