Bates Nut Farm car show 7 June 2015

Looking forward to a great event.

2015 Buick @ Bates planned attendance.

SPOOLFOOL2.............Mike B............................Huntington Beach.............'87 GN
sd-slider.......................Eric.................................San Diego
Lil Truck.......................Steve...............................Apple Valley......................'87GN
ArizonaGN...................Nick Micale.....................Phoenix
datquick6.....................Edgar...............................Bakersfield........................'87 Turbo Limited
Gary Wells...................Gary Wells.......................Compton...........................'87 Turbo-T
Boost231......................Brent?????????................????????????
rafael vasquez..............Rafael Vasquez.................Misson Viejo
meanchicken................Tim????????????.............????????????
TurboTGuy...................Guy Cunningham...........Phoenix
USMC_Turbo6.............Dee.................................Oceanside...........................'86 GN
Jeff Rand......................Jeff Rand.........................Wildomar
jcuadra..........................???????????.....................SF east bay area
wills85...........................???????????....................SF bay area
TType85........................Chris.............................. Garden Grove.....................'86 T-Type
Reggie West...................Reggie West...................Temecula............................'87 T Type
Squid4life......................James.............................DavyJoneslocker................
Tori................................??????????......................San Luis Obispo..................'87 GN
Instro84.........................Dale.................................????????????......................???????
MSUGTP........................?????????........................Phoenix..............................???????
SinisterV6......................?????????.........................Whittier.............................'86 GN

I am starting a list for Mike, Eric, & all to become better acquainted with each other.
Posting up your name, location, maybe even car type & year would help all of us become more familiar with each other.

Last edited:
Once the list is compiled, we will be making event name tags with your handle and name for all to get even better acquainted at the show.

[QUOTE="SPOOLFOOL2, Time for the farm animals to start getting nervous.:D /QUOTE]

Is Papa Lou going? :wideyed:
Wanna attend, but supposed to be in San Antonio that weekend. If can change things I'll run down there from the Central Valley to meet/greet y'all.

i'm going to be there.
TType85 - Chris - Garden Grove, CA - 86 T-Type

Well guys its with a heavy heart:depressed:, that I must say that I will not make it to Bates.:( I have to attend school on the east coast in June for 2 weeks:unsure:

Dee, need me to swing by and grab the GN and take it to Bates?

;)

Hope all is well!

The wife already asked if I wanted her to pull it to the show.:eek: Thank for the offer but I'm good. I hope Mike can get the track rental worked out so I can come and hang out with you guys.

Thank you and all your brethren for what you do for all of us, Dee.

Mucho, mucho respect from here.

Tony Thompson- San Marcos- 86 GN. Nathan Thompson - Vista - 87 Limited (work permitting).
Thanks so much for putting on a great show!

Dee,
Get that sled running. There will be other events. We'll make sure of it.
We are proud to call you one of us. Weather you like it or not.:D
Yea! We're kinda like The Mob, that way. Once you're in the family...:eek:

Thanks you for your service. What's left to do on your car?

Mike B.