Bates Nut Farm car show 7 June 2015

Dee,
Get that sled running. There will be other events. We'll make sure of it.
We are proud to call you one of us. Weather you like it or not.:D
Yea! We're kinda like The Mob, that way. Once you're in the family...:eek:

Thanks you for your service. What's left to do on your car?

Mike B.

Mike,

I have to get some wiring done, new transmission, drive shaft, rear end rebuild, frame notch, interior and paint job.

But the most important is the wiring and tuning the car to get the best out of it. So I can drive it and enjoy it. An I will work on the other stuff little by little.

Mike, I wish that you made a better light weight front bumper. The ones I have seen sucks. When it's time to get my car painted I'm going to replace all of my bumper fillers front and back and spoiler with your stuff.

An Thank ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME AND AT HOME LIKE I'M WITH FAMILY AND GREAT FRIENDS. That means a lot to me. When your in the military and moving all the time its hard to make friends and find people that you can trust. When you need something done.

Last edited:
Give me a call tomorrow. Let's go over the details.
And don't call me at 5:00 AM. I know you guys get up early. I need my beauty sleep.:D

Cell. (949) 433-1257

Why do I think I'll be getting a call at 5:15 AM.:D

Always a pleasure.:)
That thing's going to be a monster.

Mike, I hoping that it will be. Just have to get all of the supporting parts for it and a great tune.

Mike, i can call ya at 0430 and play revile for ya, some of us AF guys get up aryl too event after retirement:)

Mike, i can call ya at 0430 and play revile for ya, some of us AF guys get up aryl too event after retirement:)

This old Army Dog likes his rest. That doesn't mean that I ever get it.:wtf:

Just saw this post, and will be planning to attend. I'd like to meet some other TB owners. Coming down the 101 from San Luis Obispo on saturday. 5 hour drive from here, so i'll need to a place to stay. Is there a common hotel everyone stays at ? Or a safe one that can be recommended ?

Tori
87 GN San Luis Obispo

......... Is there a common hotel everyone stays at ? Or a safe one that can be recommended ? ................

For the past few years, many of us have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Escondido as it is convenient, reasonable, and the parking is rather secure for our cars and trailers.

We will try to obtain a group rate for Saturday and Sunday nights.

Also, last year we met at a local restaurant on Sunday after the event, and we plan to do that again this year.

so are you going to make this public? or keep it to yourself?

want some chocolate old man?

I'll be meeting up with Papa Lou in Lake Forest on Saturday night if anyone wants to join us. We will probably have some dinner at the Lone Star but if others want to do another restaurant , we can talk about it.