Bates Nut Farm car show 7 June 2015

Can we all keep in contact here thru the site/this thread for updates on dinner plans ?

BTW, i'm getting pumped..... each day my SpoolFool fun meter creeps a bit closer to MAX :joyful:
Only MAX...? :)

Mine has been turning 5400RPM since we hit the 1 week mark!

I'll be there between 7-8 to set up the first round of tables for the raffle, the audio, and the kids activity table. :) The obstacle course should be up by 9:30 for the kids.

We can also run amuck on the event Facebook page as well.

http://www.facebook.com/buicksatbates

See everyone there!

=Eric

Well, I don't want to peak too early. ;) Still have 3 very long days of that 4 letter word, and 5 hour drive ahead!

You guys are killing me:( ..... I'm going to miss all the fun here at school until next Friday.:confused:

Last edited:
Coloring contest pages are ready! :chicken:

coloring.JPG

Hello mike yes swing by the house
call me before should be no problem k.

Ralph,
Eric called me today. He found a sweet deal on a dozen tables, delivered to Bates. Guess I wont be needing them. Just be sure and bring lots of people. We've got 220 event T-shirts to get rid of.:D

As Mike mentioned, I will be meeting the Kids equipment rental vendor at 0745 to setup tables and the kids entertainment.

With the growth spurt of this event and everything that goes into it increases, it will be nice to spend less time scrambling and more time improving time slips and adding raffle mods to signatures. :)

Gonna be another great one. :)

LOL Pretty sure that was the method used on my car, so i went with it. I think my hand is still cramped from trying to control the mouse for that long. Even had to switch to my left for a bit. :)

Hey Eric,
The coloring contest is totally cool. I noticed that for "Age", you left room for THREE digits?
Do you really think Gary or Lou will be participating?:D

Actually, I have a couple 8x11 stone tablets, 2 hammers, and some multi colored chisels for the two elders if they choose to participate. It's all about making the attendees feel right at home...right? :-p