Bates Nut Farm car show 7 June 2015

image.jpg
image.jpg

I did my doody this morning after waxing the car in the hotel parking lot. :) Still made the show! ;)

What a great time it was!:D

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mama says that Tweety stuff and FooseBook is the DEVIL..............

Post up pictures here so weez can see 'um!

Thank you Mike, Eric and all who helped put this on! It was a great time and a awesome turnout!

Best car show ever! Lover meeting everyone and thank you mike and Eric for kicking butt and putting on a great show.

Mike, kuddo's to you and your crew for putting on another great event. may haft think about limiting the about of ticket Ralph can buy he cleaned up in the raffle :)
Skip won't quite a few things also this was his first show i think you got hime hooked. take care brother.

Great show once again guys! The fam and I had a great time. Sad to say with my pending move this year this may have been my last Bates show... :( Stashed my Stage motor, trans, and all my other parts until we are back and I can pick up another turbo Buick. Maybe someone in Hawaii has one that will need work. I did score one of the Powerloggers, and probably won't be using it so if someone else scored something they want to trade shoot me a PM.

This car was a unanimous favorite in my family. Very nicely done!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1433767786.616542.jpg

Mike, kuddo's to you and your crew for putting on another great event. may haft think about limiting the about of ticket Ralph can buy he cleaned up in the raffle :)
Skip won't quite a few things also this was his first show i think you got hime hooked. take care brother.
You are welcome sir. :)

Mike and I spent countless hours to ensure that everything fell into place and all of the attendees had a wonderful time. All of the volunteers went above and beyond and we thank you. Great job!

Planning has already begun for next year and I can't wait to invade our sleepy little venue once again. :)

Mike and I thank everyone for coming and we look forward to every year to come.

=Eric

Many thanks to Mike, Eric, Mikes shop guys, John Saleeby and all involved in setting this up and making it one of the best Buick shows ever!(y) I don't think it could have worked out better, the weather was great, the car were looking sharp, everyone was having fun and the raffle was epic! I still can't believe how much stuff Ralph won :rolleyes: but it couldn't go to a nicer guy with all the support he's given to the So Cal Buick scene over the years. :D Thanks to all the vendors for supporting the show and their donations. I'm already looking forward to next year!!

Thanks again.

Neal

Many thanks to Mike & his crew, Eric, & Sheriff John for the best West Coast turbo Buick GTG ever.
I am envious of many of the cars there. Even the meanchicken's car looked great.
I am definitely stepping up my car's appearance for next year.

Big thanks to everyone who made this thing possible. :)
I think we had about 45 turbo Buicks, a hand full of other hot rods and gave away just under 200 event T-shirts.
Nick, Eric and I have already sat down to to talk about what we need to do to kick things up another notch for next year. It was totally cool last night at dinner (thanks Nick;)). We were a bunch of grown men, acting like little kids, trying to out due each other, with fresh and crazy ideas for next year's event. Do to this year's raffle and the support of everyone, we are now in a good position to do even more fun new stuff next year.

HUGE thanks for all the vendors who supported this "Mother of all raffles".:D
Seriously folks. Look down this list and remember who supported us. I ask you to support the vendors of this site, who are willing to give back and share in our passion for these great cars and the family of owners who love them.

Alkycontrol
Alradco
Arizona GN
GBody Parts
Andrew Filippone Jr - Black Air Director
GNS Performance
Highway Stars
HR PartsNstuff
Kirban Performance Products
Mothers Polishes-Waxes-Cleaners
RJC Racing
SpoolFool Productions
TA Performance
Turbo Lou's Auto Service
TurboTweak

Promotional support also provided by the following vendors:

Turbobuick.com
GM-EFI.com

Special thanks to GBody Parts for going above and beyond the call of duty, donating over $4000.00 worth of Turbo Buick parts to this event.:)

"BATES 2016!" is June 5TH 2016! Mark it on your calendars. We are inked and paid for. :)

We will have a special area roped off, front and center for (USMC_turbo6) to park.
De. Sorry you couldn't make it this year. You were with us in heart. Thank you for your service.:)

Happy spooling...
Mike Barnard

This was my first Bates, and i want to say i loved it. I've done a lot of car shows in the past, (other cars) and frankly kinda burned out on them. I had a great time at Bates, and really enjoyed myself. I didn't even have enough time to see all the cars. Spent too much time meeting new people, talking, and learning about our cars, and just didn't get around to all of them. .....guess i'll have to go next year so i can see the rest. ;)

Was a real pleasure meeting Lou, and Mr. Spoolfool himself. Thanks to all those that put on the event. Cheers !

Here's a couple more pics from the event. ;)

photo(4).JPG

Still having fun on the way home.....

photo(5).JPG

For those of you that have a facebook presence, there is an event page there as well.

You can join the cabal @ https://www.facebook.com/buicksatbates . Please make a point to follow the link and "Like" the event.

More and more vendors are inquiring about "social status" to determine the legitimacy of the event and posting your pics and experiences there as well will help boost this event into the stratosphere. :)

The "more bigger" the following, the "more bigger" the vendor interest and contributions for future events.

Thanks again for coming!

Had a great day....until I broke my transmission on Hwy 78 during the ride home.....
Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Thanks to all who made the show happen and to all the sponsor gifts that Ralph and his familia won. ;-)