Barrett-Jackson Auction Contest

Here is the rules:

I think I did one last year focused on a Yugo that was up for auction.

This contest ENDS January 10TH 2014 AT MIDNITE NO EXCEPTIONS Since auction starts 2 days later.

The car you are focused on is a 11 mile original 1987 BUICK GNX.

LOT NUMBER 50005

You go to Barrett-Jackson 2014 Scottsdale Auction home page hasFriday Saturday and Saloon Collection & 5000 series. Click on 5000 series and the GNX is the 5th car in this group.

Basically its a brand new car with 11 actual miles one of just 547 produced.

You get one guess as a reader of this thread.

Your one guess to be a winner has to be the closest under the actual posted price that they post for the car. I think their posted prices include buyers fee etc. Whatever posted price (results) they show or I can find out is the answer I go with. (My contest my rules)

I will award 3 prizes.

You answer must be posted in this thread to be a player.

In case of ties I will award earliest post in this thread.

Top prize will be to closest under to what the GNX sells for. Prize valued at $50 or better

Second place second closest under to actual posted price. Prize valued at $40 or better

Third place meaning third closest under to actual posted price. Prize valued at $25 or better.

Prizes will be explained in this thread when all three winners are determined.

Open to one and all that read this post.

Good luck players.....

I have sold 8 real GNXs over the years and although this one with 11 miles is quite rare Richard Clark has one that has only 6.6 actual miles .

It doesn't appear that any Yugos will be at the auction this year....(probably because the one from last year would not start!).

Contest is now officially open

Added bonus should anyone be lucky enough to nail the price exactly we will up the ante of the lst place prize!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I am running the same contest on another GM forum that is not Buick related be interesting to see which forum produces the winner closest to the actual selling price of the GNX.
My guess 106,500