Baer Brake Pics

rmar

Yo Baby Daddy
Pictures do not do them justice, If you are on the fence get off.
100_1444.JPG
100_1445.JPG
100_1448.JPG
100_1442.JPG
100_1440.JPG

I'm close can i touch 'em.....lol...:D

Lookin Good Ronnie!!!! What color is that???? almost looks copper? Are those for the Buick?
Now what wheels are gonna fit around those monsters.... inquiring minds want to know....

also on a side note... let me know if you are doing powder coating again.... i really want some parts done and i want someone who i can trust to take care of them... you can PM me.

aaron

Aaron I will PM you later. Jury is out on the wheels. they will be in the 17/18 size range and I will have to get a job for those. The rotors are 2 pcs. 13"
And my lighting sucks but they are nickel plated and yes they are for the GN.

Charlie, I know what you mean, I have never been a big brake/wheel guy, But the craftsmanship on these is top notch.
Something even you can appreciate...:D

those are nice.. now take some of that "mossy money" of yours and get those new wheels..and of course sell me the old wheels..;)

For those that have asked GNS ( Vendor here) can get these and you will have to check with them for pricing.

Ronnie, those are damn nice !! One of these days when I come to my senses and quit trying to race my car i will go with bigger brakes and wheels. I dont remember what wheels are currently on the car that you bought out from under me :), but let me know when you go to sell them.

Bryan

jwheelz1212 said:
how much was the baer kit?

You would have to get a quote from Scott at GNS. I ordered some extras from Baer and had done some consultant work for them so
It would be misleading. But I can tell you I have held Wildwoods and others in my hand and the difference is night and day.

Those are gorgeous! I would keep them on my night table in my bedroom for awhile.

Ronnie,

Those look great, when the time comes I'll look into get a set of these on the rear. I wonder if they have a 13" rear setup in a 1 piece rotor(trying to keep cost down).

Ronnie,

Those look great, when the time comes I'll look into get a set of these on the rear. I wonder if they have a 13" rear setup in a 1 piece rotor(trying to keep cost down).
Yes we can do a 13" rotor for the rear set up for you! ;) Just let me know when your ready and we will save you the shipping!.....

So is that the SS4 setup with 13" rotors for the front? I wanted to go with the SS4+ for the front and SS4 for the rear, but I wanted a 13" for the front if I was going to have a 12" in the rear. The Track4 caliper won't clear my wheels. So is that an SS4 caliper with 13" rotor???

So is that the SS4 setup with 13" rotors for the front? I wanted to go with the SS4+ for the front and SS4 for the rear, but I wanted a 13" for the front if I was going to have a 12" in the rear. The Track4 caliper won't clear my wheels. So is that an SS4 caliper with 13" rotor???

Here is the break down on the SS4 systems,

SS4+ FRONT only comes in a 11" rotor..
SS4 REAR only comes in a 12" rotor..
SS4+ REAR only comes in a 13" rotor..

The caliper on the SS4 is not the same caliper used on the Track4...