Baer Brake Pics

So is that the SS4 setup with 13" rotors for the front? I wanted to go with the SS4+ for the front and SS4 for the rear, but I wanted a 13" for the front if I was going to have a 12" in the rear. The Track4 caliper won't clear my wheels. So is that an SS4 caliper with 13" rotor???

The fronts are a Pro Plus 6 piston 13" (same fitment as Track 4), and the rears (4th pic) are SS4+ 13"
This same set-up (with different color calipers) is on my short list.

and the rears (4th pic) are SS4+ 13"
John you are correct! My catalogs/flyers that BAER sent me last year have no mention of the Front & Rear SS4+ that allow for a 13" rotor...Looks like I need new catalogs/flyers.

John the SS4+ is a front system, the SS4 is a rear system and judging from my catalogs the SS4 rear system is only available in a 12" rotor.

My catalog also does not show the front SS4+ system available with a 13" rotor...

So to move up to a 13" rotor one would have to move up to at least the Track4 system...

Scot, PM sent.

So what setup is in the photo? I thought I read a thread that you can get SS4 with a 13" rotor?
True but not true, LOL. The system in the 4th photo looks to be the SS4+ REAR system with a 13" rotor.... So what you read was for the SS4+ REAR system but not the SS4+ FRONT system, that only comes with 11" rotors...

The system in the 4th photo looks to be the SS4+ REAR system with a 13" rotor.... So what you read was for the SS4+ REAR system but not the SS4+ FRONT system, that only comes with 11" rotors...

You are correct, sir. :)

T-CHRGD said:
The fronts are a Pro Plus 6 piston 13" (same fitment as Track 4), and the rears (4th pic) are SS4+ 13"

That would be correct.

And no i have not installed them yet. They will go on this spring. Winters project will be picking wheels out. I really didn't think picking out wheels would be so hard.

I really didn't think picking out wheels would be so hard.

It took me over ten years to find the right wheels to replace the old Kirban/GNX style wheel. Believe me, once you see it, you will know it. :)

I am afraid they are going to end up one offs. ( custom) $$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trust me Scott. We will be talking...
At the moment I have my hands full but this will pass soon.