Bad news for Bruce

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
Well, as most of you guys know, my wife and I have been dealing with my Mom's sickness and her now being in the hospital. We thought we won and would have her around longer with us.

Not to be. Today, we were told Mom has a big mass in her bladder.....inoperable bladder cancer and has been given LESS than 6 months to live.

Of course, I'm furious. All this time, all last year, as she was bleeding from her vagina, the so called "doctors" all told us it was a urinary tract infection...........it could have been successfully treated if caught earlier..........I now have no faith in the medical profession......I will never go to a hospital, nor see a doctor for the rest of my life. I'm so mad...so pissed....so upset......all this time those clowns had to catch this cancer. So, now I'm going to lose my loving Mother forever. And they go on earning outrageous salaries. How nice for them.

It's hard to write about..........all of you guys here have been so kind to me over these years, I thought I'd let you know of this terrible news we got.

Love and cherish your Mom and Dad, those of you who still have them with you......you'll never regret it.

Sooner or later, life will hit you hard.......it's inevitable.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sorry Bruce, I have no words to help at this time but our prayers to you and your family.
You still have some time to spend with her that some do not get.
Ronnie

Well said Ronnie.
Bruce, very sorry to hear. Go spend all of the time you can with her.

Bryan

I feel your pain Bruce. Medicine is a practice not an art.
Your mom is lucky to have a loving son to be there for her.
I hope you both can share the time you have.
Remember "6 months" is only an estimate.

Take care - Jimmy.

That is terrible. I wish you the best Bruce.

Spend some pleasant times with her as often as possible.

Unfortunately shit happens.

If you or your family gets really sick or hurt, be sure to take them to a doctor or hospital.

You’ll regret it if you don’t

Take a breath. Carry on.

D

Sorry to hear. Gone through the deaths of my Mom and Father in law in the past 4 years. Now my Mother in law is failing. I've had plenty of time at doctors appointments and hospitals. You must go as an advocate. Many elders don't really understand how to talk to a dr. My Mother in law could have a knife stuck in her head and say she just has a headache. Cancers are nasty. Not everyone is easily detectable and often mimic other issues. For all the advancements in medicine it's still not going to stop people from dying.

Very Sorry to hear Bruce, You and Shirley are in our prayers.....

Very sad news. Hope she is comfortable. Prayers to her and you all.
Cherish your remaining time together.

Bruce, my thoughts and prayers are with you. cherish every moment you have, as they are only once.
I just spent all day this past sunday in ER with my wife , for the same issue, luckily we are friends with the staff at the hosp.
they did many tests, and CT scans, etc. so were confident of the outcome.
take care ,

So sorry to hear Bruce. It's sad that these so called "doctors" can't find the damn tumors or cancers wherever they are, but can be pretty accurate with how long the person is going to live once they have found it.

Of course, I'm furious. All this time, all last year, as she was bleeding from her vagina, the so called "doctors" all told us it was a urinary tract infection...........it could have been successfully treated if caught earlier..........I now have no faith in the medical profession......I will never go to a hospital, nor see a doctor for the rest of my life. I'm so mad...so pissed....so upset......all this time those clowns had to catch this cancer. So, now I'm going to lose my loving Mother forever. And they go on earning outrageous salaries. How nice for them.

Bruce, you must already know in your heart that life goes on after this. It is going to be a tremendous test for you and your family, but you will see her again in the next life if it does come to that, that is for certain, so never lose sight of that. Never put your faith in the medical industry because they are out to make a buck, your faith belongs with God. Now, cancer is essentially anaerobic, and believe it or not your immunity system will swing to maintain proper ph in your blood, but if there is no oxygen to draw from, an acidic state will gain leverage, thus cancer is fed. Everyone has cancer cells in their body, they lie dormant until poor health becomes prevalent, which is a lack of oxygen. Within these six months coming, have your mom eat plenty of blueberries which are high in oxygen, have her eat plenty of raw greens, and different fruits (not just apricots, but peaches and plums), and have her drink plenty of green tea. No seeds, as they irritate the kidneys. The foods can be mashed up in a nutribullet to make a smoothie, just don't cook the greens. Note that I am not saying this is a cure, but be sure to read between the lines...

God bless you and your family.

Bruce,
Prayers sent for you and your family.

Mike B.

Hang in there Bruce, I just lost my grandmother a few months ago, its not easy, specially being the only family member I've ever lost,.. thoughts and prayers be with you, hopefully 2015 brings you much needed joy and happiness...Mike

Thats too bad Bruce, your situation would cross my mind from time to time after I learned of it in the alzheimers disease thread, was hoping against hope to hear some good news from your camp at some point, sorry man I dont know what I would do if I had to see my mom like that, best wishes.