Bad feedbacks getting out of control

The purpose of writing this thread is to inform the TurboBuick community, and members if possible creating a system to block sellers from selling parts if a case was generated from a buyer.

A case is created when the provided documentation and pictures of what was sold, is not as was received, and seller FAILED to response to the buyer, it is then when a case is generated by the buyer to block this seller until the case is resolve.

Majority of the sellers are senior members who have been selling for many years and have at least 99.9% good feedbacks. Yet they’re the one having comments of claiming once it’s sold, no return, or it’s a 24 year old parts, so it shouldn’t be perfect so deal with it. Let me first said it doesn’t matter how old a part is, when the seller claimed an item is perfect than it’s perfect, not close to perfect unless the description is written such as. Secondly, I personally purchased brand new from a dealership, parts dated 21 years ago, and sold it last years as perfect, brand new, with description, pictures, and the buyer was satisfied.

It seems senior members have taken this thread out of proportion, and is taken this personal, or have a guilty complex, and if so then you need some type of therapy. If you have done nothing wrong, and have been selling with no complains from the buyer, then this thread has no reflection on you.

Thanks, Julio

This is one of the reasons for the itrader rating kind of like ebay... It's not iron clad but at least it gives you an idea of who does what.

Some people use it others don't. For me, I think it's the way to go that way if a buyer or seller sees lots of positive feedbacks then they can gauge if the individual they are dealing with has a history of good dealings or not.

As for sellers- Deceptive descriptions or negligent omissions should never be used here or in any sale. If they are and are discovered, they should be required to do a refund or be banned.

Reputation on the internet is everything.:cool:

I've had 2 bad deals and 1 questionable
2 of them whir clearly sorry AS S broke Scamers
and the other i'll find out soon.

Just by some of the comments on this thread its clear that most think its OK to misrepresent and item even if the misrepresentation is as little as not stating a blemish on the part just because they weren't asked about that specific square inch. Basically you didn't ask so HA HA i got you. I hate Money hungry fcks. And the justification to them selfs and every one else is They didn't ask :frown:

100 years old or brand new Perfect is Perfect Nothing less

A Good Running Motor is a good running motor NOT a running motor that needs to be rebuilt.

is after providing the requested information and photo, and it's still not as describes, then at least a refund or compromise agreement without having to product a recipe.
agreed 100% but thats not how u posed ur question

It's too bad the average man cant afford a camera good enough to depict an image the same way the human eye would see it, then we wouldnt have to worry about someone's description, we could see it for ourselves!

I bet with today's technology, we will have such cameras in the very near future for us average Joe's!

If the buyer has try to contact the seller to dispute the damaged or wrong item received, and with no seller response for a certain amount of time, then TurboBuick.com should block the seller from selling anything until the original case is resolve. If no corrective action is implemented to the "Part for Sale Column", then the feedback is just another soap opera column.
I do like that idea tho and agree with the soap opera column but most who screw others know they are blackballed and rarely come back around

The purpose of writing this thread is to inform the TurboBuick community, and members if possible creating a system to block sellers from selling parts if a case was generated from a buyer.

A case is created when the provided documentation and pictures of what was sold, is not as was received, and seller FAILED to response to the buyer, it is then when a case is generated by the buyer to block this seller until the case is resolve.

Majority of the sellers are senior members who have been selling for many years and have at least 99.9% good feedbacks. Yet they’re the one having comments of claiming once it’s sold, no return, or it’s a 24 year old parts, so it shouldn’t be perfect so deal with it. Let me first said it doesn’t matter how old a part is, when the seller claimed an item is perfect than it’s perfect, not close to perfect unless the description is written such as. Secondly, I personally purchased brand new from a dealership, parts dated 21 years ago, and sold it last years as perfect, brand new, with description, pictures, and the buyer was satisfied.

It seems senior members have taken this thread out of proportion, and is taken this personal, or have a guilty complex, and if so then you need some type of therapy. If you have done nothing wrong, and have been selling with no complains from the buyer, then this thread has no reflection on you.

Thanks, Julio

Its a good idea.I see alot of people getting burned on here. I will always ask for pics to verify what Im buying and condition of part.I bought a front mount a while back and it said like new in description. So I sent him the 500 and received a frontmount that was no where near like new. Everyone has a differant idea what like new or mint is. If m233roller says something is like new ,You bet your azz it going to be like it just came from the dealer. I have bought alot of stuff and sold alot of stuff on here but not that much lately because of all the screwing thats going around. These cars are over twenty years old and trying to get like new parts is not easy but they are out there. I know they can track ip addresses for banning. Someone posted on here before about giving all phone numbers and addresses so its easier to track someone in a sale. Well its not going to be easy to do this plus that will put a lot of work on the Mods which already have lots to do. I know who to deal with for the most part,so I will stick to them or flebay

"Perfect" is in the eye of the beerholder.........
Some on here, think Phyllis Diller is "perfect!

Mr. GNBRETT,
You are respectively known of who you are, and everyone reading these threads knows the reputation you and your company has.

The differences between Home Depot and a junior sellers, is after providing the requested information and photo, and it's still not as describes, then at least a refund or compromise agreement without having to product a recipe.

I wouldnt put too much weight into what he post's on people selling their parts.
I had an engine for sale that he felt the need to accuse me of holding back information/pictures but would not call me at the number given or supply his email to send or recieve the information he requested.

It's a tough lesson to learn but take it with a grain of salt.

The key questions to ask when buying here, are you (seller) willing to stand behind the item with a 100% money back guarantee? I always ask in the op's add so it can be publicly viewed. No denying it then.

Little6pack,

Why don't you read the whole story, who in the hell said anything about expecting a used part or a 24 to 26 year old part to be NEW? Now please read REAL closely here, I EXPECTED NOTHING more NOTHING less than what the part was advertised to be !! It was advertised as PERFECT!! Now is that so hard to understand.
Also I guess you missed this also in my post. Many, many of the parts for these cars were made clear into the 2000's so how can all these parts be 24 -25 years old?? and I really don't care how OLD the part is, when a part is said to be in such and such shape that's EXACTLY what it should be !! Pretty Simple !!

I agree with Mike...the seller advertised the wheel as "PERFECT"! Even though it is a used wheel, "PERFECT" to me would mean as close to an NOS one as you could get! Never mind the fact that the seller made sure that he didn't show the bad area when he posted a pic of it. Last but not least, he doesn't reply to emails sent to him! This sounds very much like the dealings I had with an E-bag seller and why I refuse to buy off that site..."nuff said"
:mad: