B pillar trim moldings black out

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
Here is a set of B pillar trim moldings for a hard top car which were stripped, blasted, and powder coated satin black to match the rest of the moldings. These were originally anodized, and now they are correct black. I shot these last night for a member here on the forum. I have been experimenting now a few times with moldings and making old units look like new. If you have non dented moldings and would be interested in getting them powder coated black please let me know! These particular moldings would cost $75 shipped to you with using your core moldings.

I am currently searching for good usable cores with minimal to no dents to sell complete units for $125.00 without exchange and will post them for sale when I find more usable cores.

20150121_165407_resized.jpg
20150121_165436_resized.jpg
20150121_170036_resized.jpg
20150121_173706_resized.jpg
20150121_184414_resized.jpg

Bump! Just got mine from Toby, great price! I didn't have cores and he came up with a very nice set and refinished them! Thanks again.

Very nice - keep it up! Super work.

Side note: I did all of my project from base Regal trim - 3 piece windshield, 3 piece rear glass, B pillar, hood molding strip, trunk molding and lots of small under-hood stuff. Did the OE drip rails (& wheel well trim) from a rattle can - they were the only straight blackout trims left on the original GN. Should have done the wheel trim & bumpers in PC as well. Now we no longer have access to a BIG oven. Rats.

Good stuff Toby.
(y)
Bob