AWESOME JAY! GREAT JOB!

All I did was oversee the design. VBNinja did all the coding and graphic implementation so he deserves the majority of the props. He did a great job.

It's looking good, there are just a few issues I see so far in chrome. The menu at the top is over the turbobuick.com logo, when you preview a thread the title shows through the preview box. Probably all just minor css issues.

Thank you it is very classy.I can only imagine the work involved.

Kevin

It's looking good, there are just a few issues I see so far in chrome. The menu at the top is over the turbobuick.com logo, when you preview a thread the title shows through the preview box. Probably all just minor css issues.

I don't see the menu thing, but the transparent thread preview pane issue exists in both Chrome and IE9

Thanks for sure. I know there was a lot of work involved to try and please everyone. Looks great.

I don't care about the format. I just try to think about all the knowledge I have gained, friends I have made, and money I have saved by being a member!

If only I could plug my laptop into the car and get the whole board to give me live feedback. Now that would be a great app!! ;)

I don't see the menu thing, but the transparent thread preview pane issue exists in both Chrome and IE9

It looks like if I maximize it the header is fine. I am browsing on a 1280x1024 screen, any smaller than that and it kicks the logo down under the menu.

This, well, this is wonderful!

Nice to see the vendor ads back up!

AWESOME!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! TO ALL THAT HAD A HAND WITH THE NEW COLORS!!!!

JD