Automotion 2012, WI Dells. Who's going?

moparkid

I have no choice but to continue the tradition and attend for the 10th straight year.

Last year there were a few TR's prowling the streets. Also got to meet a pretty cool guy who took this pic of me visiting the Edge O' the Dells annual burnout competition:

227429_619738352277_6605880_33587434_111575_n.jpg

Thanks again, Dan!! I know there is a ton of people who intend to street race up there over the weekend, but that is at the discrection of there own stupidity. Not only is it not safe (and I may be called a hypocrite for saying this as I'm guilty of a good stop light kill from time to time) but the cops are like flies on fresh poop.

From what I have noticed things get started when people start showing up! :) I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot out there on Friday night. Me and both my brothers will be making it this year. I will not have my Turbo Buick, nor will my brother have his Turbo 6.0 C10. My oldest brother will instead be driving his Red Big Block Malibu, my middle brother will have his 88' Monte SS with Cammed 6.0 LSx, and you might catch me and some others out having fun making some rounds on the strip in my Sierra Denali looking for the "Less Horsepower Fortunate" Import and domestics. :)

Hope to see you all there!
Dan

P.S. Moparkid, do you have a passenger side bumper marker bezel sitting around? I still need one! lol

From what I have noticed things get started when people start showing up! :) I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot out there on Friday night. Me and both my brothers will be making it this year. I will not have my Turbo Buick, nor will my brother have his Turbo 6.0 C10. My oldest brother will instead be driving his Red Big Block Malibu, my middle brother will have his 88' Monte SS with Cammed 6.0 LSx, and you might catch me and some others out having fun making some rounds on the strip in my Sierra Denali looking for the "Less Horsepower Fortunate" Import and domestics. :)

Hope to see you all there!
Dan

P.S. Moparkid, do you have a passenger side bumper marker bezel sitting around? I still need one! lol

I sold out my collection of parts last fall, had to clean out my basement. Your brother frequents another forum I am on, I told him to get that misfire in the Malibu fixed before he heads North :D

I'll have my GN up there, so will the CATman. No racing though, my $XX,XXX a year job is worth nothing if I have no license.

Well we have everything here and the Malibu is running good. Though I have not run into any turbo buick guys from this forum... Where is everyone hanging out?

Dan

I sold out my collection of parts last fall, had to clean out my basement. Your brother frequents another forum I am on, I told him to get that misfire in the Malibu fixed before he heads North :D

I'll have my GN up there, so will the CATman. No racing though, my $XX,XXX a year job is worth nothing if I have no license.

I got a few of you guys. I couldn't find the owners, otherwise I'd have introduced myself.

765095bc.jpg

24f5a1b9.jpg

1eba506b.jpg

666469bd.jpg

14e60f48.jpg

36167307.jpg

fb4728d6.jpg

a8a588fb.jpg

f3bfe6b8.jpg

1aea1c3b.jpg

fe9e3202.jpg

f4c257f1.jpg

38ab0842.jpg

12a69b1e.jpg

b0fc8206.jpg

9ebc4585.jpg

172e477c.jpg

39395fe7.jpg

a2b5493b.jpg

And the video from the burnout is uploading right now.

yea alot better this year.. I herd someone lost some coolant out of there buick ? didnt get to see it, i was wondering what happen to it..

in the video sounds like the car reved out to 7200- 7300, and with no alky turned on or needed yet, odd..