Chicagoland Race - Sunday, June 3 - Great Lakes Dragway, Union Grove, WI

Sorry for the short notice - I'll try to do better for the next one.

Per our Race Director:
We normally need to send GLD a list of racers to ensure our special rates. This year I am going to simplify this procedure by including everybody's name on the list who may join us for the three GLD races. Don't worry if your name is on the list and you're not going.

However, if there is anybody not on the list who will be racing with us at GLD, post up and let me know so I can add your name to the list. Also, those spectators who will NOT be arriving with somebody on the list, you will also need to post up and let me know so I can add you to the list.

(BC 1) Paul Brelie
(BC 2) Pete Van Tholen
(BC 3) Loyd Bonecutter
(BC 4) Brian Henrickson
(BC 5) Bill Grupp
(BC 6) Keith Egan
(BC 7) Joe Garcia
(BC 8 ) Cliff Bryan ... Cliff's Number will remain his for this year. Rest In Peace Cliff...
(BC 9) Dave Leonhart
(BC10) Steve Else
(BC11) Dan Rocco
(BC12) Rich George
(BC13) Cindi Murray
(BC14) Jay Westberg
(BC15) Gary Pote
(BC16) Perry Carlini
(BC17) Bob Nunes

If any of the following members are going to the GLD race you will need a permanent number for the 2012 race season. Post up and take the next number in the sequence and that will be your permenent number. When you get to the track and fill out the tech card, cross out the GLD number and write your permanent Buick Club number on the card.

Denise Plencer
Mike Zafino
Scott Pitts
Walt Judy
Steve Pitts
Dan Weiland
Butch McCoullough
Chad Peterson

If you are new and want to race with us, you will have to join the club at the track. (don't have to for test and tuning) And you will have to post on here before Thursday so Joe can put your name on the list for the gate. That way you can get Byron prices ;-)

Hope to see some of you there!

i would like to get on list john circelli i have allready filled out app. for club i will give membership fee at GLD

Hi Shari, add me to the list. thanks!

If i remember right I think I need to send in my 2012 dues!

Just to let everyone know where we will be pitted - we traditionally go straight back from the entrance gate, all the way back to the trees and then turn left. We usually have a collection of a few tents. So bring a chair if you want some down time in the shade. Joe Garcia will also have a grill available with a fresh bottle of propane, so if you want to grill you own food, feel free!

Per our Race Director: looks like the gates open at 8:00 am. I would like to see everyone ready to go by 9:30 am. That means cars off trailers, tech'd in, fueled up, tire pressure set, computer hooked up (GNs)' and ready to pull into the lanes. I would like to see our T&T start at 10:00 am.
Remember 2 things. Please go to the first gate and give your name to the girl. Tell her that you are on the Buick club list, and you should get a discount. #2 please scratch off the number on you tech card that the track gives you and put your BC number on there instead. The same with your car - please use your BC number.
Thanks everyone. It looks to be great weather and good fun. 24 cars signed up!