Wisconsin Dells Automotion Anyone?

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
Every year me and some of my family and friends take our rides to Wisconsin Dells for the automotion car show weekend. Does anyone else here participate? I will have the GN and my brother will have his turbo 6.0 liter LSx 69' C10 there.

,Dan

Great! Where one of you there last year with the PSIC swap on your car I talked to? I will have my 85 there in its bastardized half 87 swapped form... trying to get it completed before automotion but don't have the time... so ill be driving it with a nasty exhaust leak.. oh well we will most likely be by the horse, we will be the other group of idiots! Lol if you see us before I see you stop on over!

Dan

Right on.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

And, most likely parked right by eachother. You won't be able to miss our dumba$$'s.:biggrin:

Yep.

Great! Where one of you there last year with the PSIC swap on your car I talked to? I will have my 85 there in its bastardized half 87 swapped form... trying to get it completed before automotion but don't have the time... so ill be driving it with a nasty exhaust leak.. oh well we will most likely be by the horse, we will be the other group of idiots! Lol if you see us before I see you stop on over!

Dan

Wasn't either one of us, but we'll be easy to spot - Our cars are black :biggrin:

There will be a ton of cars and people. Let's hope for good weather, too.

Stocking my cooler for the weekend will be the fun part :biggrin::biggrin:

I believe most of us there will be using liquid aftercoolers! ;) Most likely we will find them for sale at Marley's? or somewhere for that matter.

,Dan

Marley's moved, they aren't next to Noah's Ark anymore. I take my own with me, since I prefer the street scene for excitement :cool:

Same here! The bar is usually for after the street scene is done though. Im sure we will come coolers loaded :)

That sucks that Marleys moved...it was nice being able to walk from the hotel to the bar and stumble back home :-/

Maybe we need to find some dirty girls and have a hotel party :)

That sucks that Marleys moved...it was nice being able to walk from the hotel to the bar and stumble back home :-/

Maybe we need to find some dirty girls and have a hotel party :)

theCATman and I stay at the Shamrock, right across the street from Noah's Ark.

The blue '71 Charger R/T doing the siamese burnout with the truck is my best friend's car. This was the last great year at Automotion.... And one can hope this year is a lot of the same :biggrin:

YouTube - Wisconsin Dells Car Show Cruise Night

Haha, awesome vid.

Me and DJ are staying at the Flamingo...so we will be too close to you guys not to have a few beers :cool: