2012 turbobuick.com Nats Thank you

III'S 87 GN

2012 turbobuick.com Nats Thank you

at Richard Clark's place we pushed my car out of the trailer sunday morning the week before the event and started to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

By Tuesday night I finally started it up .

By Thursday Mike had it cleaned up and ready for the track on Friday.

Friday morning first pass off the trailer and a timing belt issue took me out (thats racing)

Thank you Richard Clark and your tireless energy to help me out and all others !

Thank you ZDDPlus for supporting a great event.

Thank you Turbobuick.com and Shane for supporting the Buick people.

Thank you Mike for the clean ride.

Thank you Clint for all your efforts at organizing the racing at the track.

These are GREAT people who show there passion and support in the Buick World.

Can't wait for next year !!:)

AGREED 100 %

Richard thanks for allowing us to come to your shop early!!!!!!and play with some of your COOL TOYS!!!!

Clint and Shane not sure what else you Guys can do to make this event BETTER , but I know you'll TRY!!!!

Great to see old friends and MEET NEW ONE'S

Looking forward to next year ALREADY!!!

p.s I helped with your turd TOO!!!:):):)

JD

your welcome sir... I appreciate the fact that go out of your way to make the trip regardless of what the outcome is.

I had a great time got to rub elbows with a bunch of old friends make some new ones. Change some spark plugs.:). Do some dyno pulls and even tried to make a pass but the tires wern't happy.:eek: I don't think I could ever thank Richard enough for all he does for our cars. He reminds me of the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going. And it is always my pleasure to be in your company. You are definitely a great asset to all of us. Look forward to seeing you in Bowling Green this fall Richard. And want to thank the vendors that are trying to keep things going for us. It's just such a shame that there is little to no support for all the hard word it takes to bring product to such a small market. And are under such scrutiny. Because if we don't support them there will be nobody to help support our hobby. And Shane you try keeping the house in order and keep things rolling. And Clint do you ever stand still:D. I could keep typing but got to go work on my car. So many people to thank but so little time.

Steve Pitts