Austin Area Buicks - Picnic

TXGS

For those intrested

Picnic:
When: December 9th 2006
Time: 11:30 am till 4pm
This is a bring your own food event.

If you have friends that have BOP cars they are invited also...

See ya there!

AAB Picnic

I,m intrested.

But, I gotta work 7 to 3. :frown:
Can catch the end of it.
And bring your other walkie-talkie, Phil.
See y,all there.
Mike

I would go if I didn't have to work Saturdays. Let me know in advance if there is ever an event on a Sunday

We may look into that in the near future. We like to have a couple of picnics a year to get everyone together. It may work out better for a few people. As for now the picnic is set for that date. As many of you know the guideline 11:30 till 4 is just a place holder. If it goes on after that then thats fine to.

People in attendance so far.

Phil Green
Kerry Bell
Mike Hogan
Frank Brooks with The Buick Grille (LOL)
as well as some oldsmobile guys.

We may look into that in the near future. We like to have a couple of picnics a year to get everyone together. It may work out better for a few people. As for now the picnic is set for that date. As many of you know the guideline 11:30 till 4 is just a place holder. If it goes on after that then thats fine to.

People in attendance so far.

Phil Green
Kerry Bell
Mike Hogan
Frank Brooks with The Buick Grille (LOL)
as well as some oldsmobile guys.
I didn't expect it to change. I get reminders about the Buick get togethers all the time but have yet to make one. The one time I could have made in Temple, my car decided to break the week before. I'll see what I can do get out early or something so I can meet the rest of the Buick people from around here.

Thought I would bring this up to the top. If you are planning to go please let us know. See Ya there!

See everyone there. Looks like another good time will be had by the Austin Buick group.