Houston BUICK Club Events! - 2010

What do you think of the activities?

• I like it!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Wish I was in Houston!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm reading the schedule right - 8/27/2010 7:00 pm Houston Motor Park 1/8 mile - is that right?

What is the Autorama? I'm goin to look it up, just hoping for some inside insight.

if the weather holds im gonna try and get to HMP as early as i can to let it cool off.

Events:
ALWAYS go to the Yahoo calendar. I am unable to update the original post.
The Yahoo calendar will have the most current info. :cool:

Friday 8/27/2010 – Test & Tune at HMP 1/8 mile :cool:

Autorama:
We will need 6 commitments for cars by October first.
If this does not happen, the club will cancel the Autorama event. :(
More info on Autorama Championship Auto Shows : Houston, TX – Autorama
Entrance fee is $50 and the club will pcik up the fee. :cool:

I'm very pleased to see Noble officially a Houston Club event. Thank you guys for adding Noble to your event schedule.

Those who have come in the past had a great time and we encourage all of you who not competed in the past to participate. The Ford's will make a strong showing this year as we pounded them pretty good last year so we need to have a strong field of cars again this year.

We have a commitment list as a sticky on the National Racing Events category so please sign up if your name is not already on that list.

Look forward to meeting some new competitors.

Phil Engle

I'm very pleased to see Noble officially a Houston Club event. Thank you guys for adding Noble to your event schedule.

Those who have come in the past had a great time and we encourage all of you who not competed in the past to participate. The Ford's will make a strong showing this year as we pounded them pretty good last year so we need to have a strong field of cars again this year.

We have a commitment list as a sticky on the National Racing Events category so please sign up if your name is not already on that list.

Look forward to meeting some new competitors.

Phil Engle

TTT :cool: