ATTN. Chip/William Dunfee OR Patrick Hall

psiedv6

Chip/William Dunfee : :mad: :mad: :mad:

Out of Mishawaka Indiana or Las Vegas now I need to be contacted if anybody knows this guy. If you are Patrick Hall that knows him personaly I need to be contacted he seemed to give me your name alot.

BEWARE

I know Chip. He did move to Vegas. Do you have an issue with me? I certainly hope that you are not telling people to BEWARE of me??? Please clarify. Thanks

Pat

Wow. I admit that you were the last thing on my mind when I moved, as I wanted to forget my car days, but I did not intend to come off as "bailing a load of crap on you" as you made it clear to Pat.

1. $20K got you a car with:all GM panels new, stage II short block (800 miles), roller billet tranny (200 miles), etc. etc. etc. I honestly had over $45K in it.

2. Car was delivered by myself and owner of the machine shop that built the engine. We both explained that it was new and un-tuned. We also told you that we broke a spring on #6 and repaired it with out incident. We both gave you our word on the quality and condition of the longblock.

I spoke with Pat about your lengthy conversation with him. Let me rebut on a few points. The car was NOT beaten for the duration of time after the sale until you got it, rather it was in secure storage until trailered West. You claimed to have replaced the fuel system. Okay, but then I hear that it is running way lean and that it is some how my fault?!? When I dropped it off to you I told you it was pig rich and it was. You could taste the C-16! I offer to have you talk to the other two buyers that sawthe fuel map on there test drives as proof, but I really don't need to. As far as the damage to the engine goes... Why the hell did you have anyone but Ultra-tech open that beast up? If they would not have stepped up to the plate, I would have. The frame is NOT cracked. You also told Pat that you were afraid to drive it home for fear of it's condition?!? No you were afraid to drive it home due to the fact you had no plate or insurance as you told me and your co-worker.

I don't want this to become he-said he-said, as I really am over it. You should have contacted Norm at Ultra-tech as you said you would and you would not be out any $$$ unless it was a failure due to leaning it out, which had to be you no exception. The engine was built with care and quality that is near impossible to find in this world. The car was not perfect, but you stole it at $20K. I am sorry you rushed into the racing of it. I wish you luck and hope you come through it well.

You are obviously pissed but I cannot take the blame for this

Sorry I don't have email yet I will look for a response soon when I have internet access again.

Uluz2a6 Is A Liar

ULUZ2A6 said:
Wow. I admit that you were the last thing on my mind when I moved, as I wanted to forget my car days, but I did not intend to come off as "bailing a load of crap on you" as you made it clear to Pat.

1. $20K got you a car with:all GM panels new, stage II short block (800 miles), roller billet tranny (200 miles), etc. etc. etc. I honestly had over $45K in it.

2. Car was delivered by myself and owner of the machine shop that built the engine. We both explained that it was new and un-tuned. We also told you that we broke a spring on #6 and repaired it with out incident. We both gave you our word on the quality and condition of the longblock.

I spoke with Pat about your lengthy conversation with him. Let me rebut on a few points. The car was NOT beaten for the duration of time after the sale until you got it, rather it was in secure storage until trailered West. You claimed to have replaced the fuel system. Okay, but then I hear that it is running way lean and that it is some how my fault?!? When I dropped it off to you I told you it was pig rich and it was. You could taste the C-16! I offer to have you talk to the other two buyers that sawthe fuel map on there test drives as proof, but I really don't need to. As far as the damage to the engine goes... Why the hell did you have anyone but Ultra-tech open that beast up? If they would not have stepped up to the plate, I would have. The frame is NOT cracked. You also told Pat that you were afraid to drive it home for fear of it's condition?!? No you were afraid to drive it home due to the fact you had no plate or insurance as you told me and your co-worker.

I don't want this to become he-said he-said, as I really am over it. You should have contacted Norm at Ultra-tech as you said you would and you would not be out any $$$ unless it was a failure due to leaning it out, which had to be you no exception. The engine was built with care and quality that is near impossible to find in this world. The car was not perfect, but you stole it at $20K. I am sorry you rushed into the racing of it. I wish you luck and hope you come through it well.

You are obviously pissed but I cannot take the blame for this

1:
Car was in a accident. You said car fax was clean and it wasn't and I asked you about a accident you said it was a tire blow out at the track, oh and you turned that in to insurance.CAN YOU SAY FRAUD!!! Pat let me know about A lady that hit you in the right rear!!!! you lied, :mad: And yes I can see there was a tire blow out on the left rear. You call that repaired. I never said the frame was cracked I said it was bent and twisted from something but Pat let me know about the accident. You obviously don't realize how much I know about this car now and you.

2:
I had someone here right away that knows the FAST system and you had it pig rich at idle and low rpm to wash the oil from the rings and it was lean on boost. Don't try to tell me that I did this to the motor it was stupid lean when you had it and you burnt it down because you don't know how to do anything yourself. First thing I did was put the wide band 02 in the down pipe!!!!! they don't go in the header so how can you say it was pig rich with the other buyers. If it 's not reading air fuel right because it's in the wrong location you dumb ass. As for the fuel system I put in this car, it is good for EFI turbo/supercharged 1200 hp not your Pep Boys special with coupons fuel pumps. As far as the motor was built you told me it was 3.625 stroke and 4.010 bore=274.8 cubic inch not 3.590 stroke and 4.040 bore= 276.1 cubic inch with one broken piston and pistons that are to small for the bore. And why don't you tell us how you put a damaged BMS crank in this motor. And the broken valve spring on #6 ext. was not fixed right just like I asked you if it was bent. The answer was yes! Sounds like it was damaged on a test drive with the first guy who bid on it on ebay and saw the car was junk. There had to be a reason that you unloaded the car to me with open exhaust to cover up the car running on 3.75 cylinders. #1=65% leak down #3=98% leak down=broke piston #5=43%leak down #2=67%leak down #4=28% leak down #6=99% leak down=bent valve and all the rest are pistons to small for the bore size and the rings are melted. :mad: I don't like liars and I asked you how many passes you put on the motor and you said about 25-30. Your answer should have been 25-30 passes with no fuel and pump gas with 20+ psi. I have only put maybe 5-6 miles on this car to see where the a/f is at 11 psi and it still ran the same and sounded the same as when you dropped it off. The only reason I pulled the motor was the leak down test and you never called me back your e-mail, phone, and adress where no longer good. As far as Norm/motor builder. Did you guys go to the same school? Broken crank and pistons that are to small for the bore :confused: . No wonder he has never called me back.

3:
The wiring on this car was done so bad it looks like my 7 year old kid did it. Do yourself a favor and don't f*cking try to wire anything again. I have spent about 6 weeks on trying to clean up this wire nightmare.= You don't know sh-t about cars and from the looks of it, you never will. I love the keys I got with the car, ummmm still waiting!

4:
20k for a car that a 7 year old wired, a guy that builds motors in the dark, a paint job that was over everything, I mean everything, lights, moldings, rubber, glass, etc. Did you have more coupons for that at Pep Boys? The body work is Pep Boys also, rear quarters don't even attach to wheel wells, the front end dosen't even have body mounts, (they probably forgot to put them back in when they tried to straighten the frame) and the patch job on the floor board was real nice and sh*ty.
If you think I got a good deal on this car you obviously bumped your head at the poker tables in Las Vages. I would be lucky to get $12000.00 out of this pile of sh*t you sold me. Like I told you I already had a GN that is mint that I have had for 14 years with a stage 1 that I have done everything myself on. So don't try to post that I don't know how to tune or build cars. I had a shop for 5 years called Full Potential Motorsports and I have built tube chassis cars to 8 second street cars and offroad race trucks. Just because I opened a constrution company dosen't mean I don't know cars.

Thanks for the info Patrick Hall you seem to be a honest guy not like your old friend Chip the piece of sh*t liar.

By the way Chip my lawyer will be contacting you no matter what. I hope you don't blow all your money at the tables because you will need it :biggrin:

Let me highlight some things that are a lie in red and give you the anwer in blue

CAR FOR SALE
274 276.1+ with a smaller stroke than he told me cube stage II street car far from it. A/C its just for looks, Cruise, PW, PS, PL. 15x10 & 15x3.5 Weld Draglites. Six point cagebar and notched frame that was the worst f*cking job I have seen. PT&E front mount, 70mm TB, Sheet metal intake, 14 bolt Champion heads ported by PT&E, 1.55 rockers 1.60 rockers with a bent valve, ATR headers & 3" DP w/ HKS waste gate conversion .30 over Diamond pistons standerd bore on a 4.1 is 3.965 and 30 over would be 3.995 not 4.030 piston with a 4.040+ bore, Oliver rods, Steel crank that was broke and put together that way, CAS aluminum oil pan, Dut. oil pump w/ PT&E turbo saver, CAS electric water pump, stock radiator re-manned to four row core, GTQ-74 turbo, FAST fuel management that he knows nothing about or to wire it up, Intank and puller pump that was from Pep Boys on sale with a f*cking coupon for a lawn mower, Billet 200 4R w/ trans brake by Lonnie @ extreme Automatics, stock drive shaft, Moser spool and 33 spline axels W/3.42 gears,1.5" BMR rear sway bar, Hoosier tires.

I can go on and on but this was his ad on his signature :mad:

you are obviously pissed! I am honestly hurt. I did not intentionaly withhold any info on this car.

I am not trying to fukc with you.

That car meant the world to me and I trusted it for safety and reliability deep into the 9's.

The A/C system is new. Lines, condenser, etc. Sorry it is out of freon.

The "Pep Boys" fuel system was purchased through ATR and was plenty strong to run extra rich.

I cannot comment on the frame.... It was done by S&S Chassis and they guaranteed it to be NHRA certification ready.

I truly am sorry you feel so jaded and taken. That simply is not who I am. I honestly put less than 1/50th of a mile on it after the sale for fear of some dolt running a light and T-Boning me.

The car sale was as-is. I am not sure what a lawyer might tell you beyond that.

I am sorry the way this has gotten. I hope you can work it out in the long run.

The car was worth over $20K if there was a rod hanging out of the oilpan at time of delivery, I mean be for real and try to put all those NIB parts and panels in one room without labor.

The engine had a leak down test performed on it two weeks prior to you purchasing when we replaced the spring. ALL were equal. I swear. I have 3 witnesses to attest to this. Patrick Hall, Norman Beerhorst, and myself. If you "tuned" out the fuel or the new system for fuel was in-op and it leaned out... well yeah you would trash that engine.

I am not trying to blow you off or make you mad, but I sold you a car with a clear heart and mind. I cannot defend the car at this point.

I really am sorry for this all. Please see it from my end.

-chip

ULUZ2A6 said:
you are obviously pissed! I am honestly hurt. I did not intentionaly withhold any info on this car.

I am not trying to fukc with you.

That car meant the world to me and I trusted it for safety and reliability deep into the 9's.

The A/C system is new. Lines, condenser, etc. Sorry it is out of freon.

The "Pep Boys" fuel system was purchased through ATR and was plenty strong to run extra rich.

I cannot comment on the frame.... It was done by S&S Chassis and they guaranteed it to be NHRA certification ready.

I truly am sorry you feel so jaded and taken. That simply is not who I am. I honestly put less than 1/50th of a mile on it after the sale for fear of some dolt running a light and T-Boning me.

The car sale was as-is. I am not sure what a lawyer might tell you beyond that.

I am sorry the way this has gotten. I hope you can work it out in the long run.

The car was worth over $20K if there was a rod hanging out of the oilpan at time of delivery, I mean be for real and try to put all those NIB parts and panels in one room without labor.

The engine had a leak down test performed on it two weeks prior to you purchasing when we replaced the spring. ALL were equal. I swear. I have 3 witnesses to attest to this. Patrick Hall, Norman Beerhorst, and myself. If you "tuned" out the fuel or the new system for fuel was in-op and it leaned out... well yeah you would trash that engine.

I am not trying to blow you off or make you mad, but I sold you a car with a clear heart and mind. I cannot defend the car at this point.

I really am sorry for this all. Please see it from my end.

-chip

Well let everyone see for them selfs. I took out your fuel pump that was from stock fuel line out of the tank ummm 3/8" if your lucky to stock fuel filter to a # 8 upto the fuel rail. Lets see my 3/4" fuel line out of the tank to #10 to the fuel rail leaned it out with 15% more fuel at 11 psi on the FAST.

Here are some pictures so you think I am not making stuff up turboelky and nailheadpower were there one hour before I pulled it down and heard it run and it sounded fine, but like I said this is all the things that were already wrong in the motor when you dropped it off Chip. Changing to a bigger fuel pump will not cause these problems.

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 184
  • piston.jpg
    piston.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 174
  • crank.jpg
    crank.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 174
Sounded fine and you pulled the motor?

Look, I really cannot defend myself or the condition of the car at this point.

I do not have X-ray vision. I truly trusted that cars recipe for deep into the 9's.

Call Norm at Ultra-Tech Monday 574 256 9462 I have stroked him huge checks on that long block. Please explain to him all that you encountered.

I can assure you that car was NEVER "beaten or leaned on". I never used the trans-brake other than to see that it worked. I never turned the boost up past 15#'s. It pulled awesomely through the full power band dispite being pig rich.

Robert lets assume that we are both being 100% honest. I swear to you I had no idea the car was hurt. I would have taken it to every event possible in the condition you bought it in and tuned it in and turned up the wick for a low 9sec pass. I would have found out then I guess.

It is obvious that my appologies are coming off hollow to you, but honestly what do you expect me to say?

You feel jaded and are calling my car a POS, its far from it!

Please call Norm and I will call himm in the afternoon to follow up. I will forward him the pictues if I can find his email at home and come back out to access the intenet later.

For those that read this and find it impossible to believe that it saw 15#'s of boost and no brake, it's true. I was literally pulling the tranny out weekly until Lonnie got me going right. I simply was trying to get the tranny dialed in first, as it was my weak link.

Thanks for the pictures Robert, I am sorry to have sounded like I doubted you, I however did not. Rather I was just saying I was unaware.

Your new pump is obviously superior, but the fact is mine was more than enough for the boost I was running. The Walbro 340 in the tank alone can handle 15#'s. I never leaned it out or ran less than C-16, EVER!

I know I sound like a skipping CD, but I charished that car. I thought the world of it. It was my daily driver up to the day it was for sale. I had NO problems with it (save for the busted spring). I would have raced it all season as is (or until failure).

Very anxious to here what Norm's response is.

Sorry Robert. I don't expect you to forgive me (I may not in your shoes), but at least understand that it was ignorance that put you in this position and not a scheme to make a fool of you.

Here is the deal if you had the wide band 02 in the down pipe you would have seen it was way lean and not pig rich. You can tell it was way lean from all the melted wire, wire loom, plastic inner fender wells that was near the down pipe. The very first thing I did before I even drove this car was move the wide band 02 into the down pipe. Next I rewired most of the car with mounting the battery in the trunk not just floating around in it. Next I put a over kill fuel system in it because I have lost a motor to lack of a fuel pump before. Next I had a friend Jeff that is very good with FAST come over and school me on it and he changed the tune from fuel dumping out of the exhaust at idle and he fatened it up on rpm because he said it was dangerously lean.
I was going to pull it down anyway to check everything over. I figured I would need to freshen it up and do some upgrading anyway. But when I see a block that is not useable and a crank that is damaged, that's when I got really pissed off :mad: when you told me different specs in the motor. Then when I have been trying to call you and left many messages and you never called me back and when you have no e-mail, phone number, or address anymore don't you think that is fishy :confused:

Everyone other that psiedv6 and ULUZ2A6 needs to refrain from posting on this issue and review the rules of this forum.

Chip are you going to contact me or what????
Or I can make it realy bad for you if you do not

To everyone that has read this Patrick Hall is a good honest guy.

For you guys that need some good engine knowledge Norm at Ultra-Tech Racing has it.

The problem was that this Chip guy lied his a$$ off to sell this car. This motor was presented in a perfect car on here and on e-bay and stating that the motor was built in October of 2005. When I talked to Norm it was built in October 2002 so that is why the motor is in such bad shape. Chip claimed it had maybe 1000 miles on it but he said it was his daily driver :confused: :confused: :confused: . As far as the car being perfect, it is far from it. So far I am rebuilding the motor because he has no knowledge on a tune, changing dash, engine wire harness because he tried to wire it himself and replacing the frame, because he lied about a accident and not to mention the paint.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181987&page=2&pp=35

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4635626083&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT