ATTN BuiZillA

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
hows your tta doin?

wanner@kc.rr.com

Coming along VERY SLOW, the heads are back on the car, the pushrods are in and adjusted to zero lash, I need to pull them out get them all set and reinstall them, then I can go ahead and finally bolt down the intake, Im still waiting on the 3" DP I ordered but it should be here in a week or 2. The i will have some stuff to get back from the Chromer's, Should be ready to go after that, gonna get Shawn(GNandGS) over to give it a primary tune for the 50# and the new increeaded airflow:D then I will put few miles on her and go hit it!!

http://www.imageevent.com/turbo/89tta

Thanks for asking!! Heres link to some pics of the heads and stuff
my local F body club member did a great job on them at an UNBELIEVABLE price!!!

very sweet setup you have there!!!
i need to get a website thingy like that- that is incredible!
im sure that thing will go mid to high 6's in the 1/8th, and high 10's easily-
what else is the combo?
email me

wanner@kc.rr.com

how much are we talking for porting the heads? and did you get a flow sheet?

im contemplateing selling my tta, but i just bought a pte54 for it, and getting the cas stock location too---
what to do ,.. what to do....

seeing your car with those bad azz heads, makes me want to keep my TTA- :confused:

c-ya

Down with the best

Yep, My TTA is down also. The new tranny shifts so hard it knock a hole in the head gasket. :D I 've never seen sutch a large dent in a intake valley pan area before, really strange to see. It must be the size of my fist. I will be replacing the push rods and going back with the Fel Pro head gasket. If I get a chance I will find someone to post the pix of them. Well I'm glad it was around the home town and not at the track, Pinky ( Tranny Man) feels real bad about this being how he was at the wheel when this all happened. I guess I should be careful when I get it back and check for all signs of wrong doings. I think the turbo overboosted ( the boost not being set since install of new turbo and injectors) and a tank of 91 Oct. gas. Oh well life goes on..................... Live and learn

dang butch--
i drove that car for 2 years and never popped a gasket--
on the phone you said pinky never saw the boost go over 5 psi??? lol he stood on it and blew it up--- dam that sucks-

you ARE going to do BOTH head gaskets- arent you?? cause i gaurantee that #5 or #6 will push out next-

do them in pairs, and do it right!!!

please use the gm headgaskets on the car-

Ya , he stood on it

B-
Yep you are right !
But I don't blame him,he did not do anything that I had not planned for it. He is doing right by me, repairing the damage done while in his posession though. I will stop him and have him go with the GM head gasket instead. BTW it was the #3 that went. All in all I have to take some of the heat for not setting the boost to a lower level B 4 handing the car to him. I can't really say what the boost was turned to. Could have been at 26 # for all I know, I had not had the time to set the WG rod for 17 # for the street chip that was in it. The boost is still under the control of the ECM............

if you need em quick i have the head gaskets in stock at my house

check your pm about the intercooler
thanks

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
very sweet setup you have there!!!
i need to get a website thingy like that- that is incredible!
im sure that thing will go mid to high 6's in the 1/8th, and high 10's easily-
what else is the combo?
email me

wanner@kc.rr.com

how much are we talking for porting the heads? and did you get a flow sheet?

im contemplateing selling my tta, but i just bought a pte54 for it, and getting the cas stock location too---
what to do ,.. what to do....

seeing your car with those bad azz heads, makes me want to keep my TTA- :confused:

c-ya

Had them done and this is what I got, remember this is with STOCK
valves.I didnt have them flowed over .450 simply because the stock cam
wont go there and neither do most of the aftermarket cams we use.

Intake
.100 54
.200 109.2
.300 154.8
.350 170.0
.400 179.1
.450 180.2

Exhaust
.100 55.7
.200 100.9
.300 120.7
.350 128.4
.400 144.8
.450 149.2

Phil

Also the charge to get these done for me was $350!!! plus he did the intake as well. AND YES I FELT GUILTY, untill I slipped him some more money.

I can you some done for $550 that will include new springs and seal, additonal cost if you need new guides but they are cheap!!