Atomic Gn

Tony Shoaff

Going to Havana Il. 1/8th mile this Sunday. Hopefully the boost will be down to 19-20lbs. I am going to add some timing if boost is down? Setting at 19 across the rpm range now. Car still idles like it is loading up?:confused: T-Pro and Innovative Wideband keeps the idle around 12.9-13.4 cold after it warms ups goes leaner and stays? Not sure maybe okay and normal? Numbers are fine @ WOT. Will keep everyone posted hope to beat the best ? Still waiting for new torque converter. I hope to make a 5sec. pass with a slipping converter going to lower the shift point. Sitting @ 5800 auto shift. I will keep everyone posted:cool:

Attachments

• wheels and tires for sale 2 012.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 012.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 299
Atomic Orange. Corvette Color. We still brake for corvettes. I wish I still had that License plate frame. My Dad has 3 and still wants to start racing@140mph. I will be there and parked. If any car ever needed a G Force gauge it would be a GN hands down all the way.:) Is it not AWESOME looking?

Awesome ride

Grrrrreat looking Buick, it's not just a looker but a mover and shaker too! That is a cool color was wanting to do a two tone using that Atomic orange on top over a silver base on our GN. That's one Sweet machine you have thereTony.:cool: Cool you have her notched for those 325's . Good luck busting into the fives hope it'a a good day with a good track!

Very nice. It does remind me of my 02 camaro ss, sunset orange metallic. :)

Wish I never sold that car...

Very nice car. I'm in Hanna city and just bought another GN I plan on drag racing. We should definatly meet up at havana one of these weekends. I might not be able to make it until next season though . Good luck this weekend.

-dan

Did not go today. It is my Grandmothers 80th birthday so I stayed home to go to the party. Hopefully I will have my Conv. this week and will be heading to US41 nex't weekend. I keep everyone posted. Thanks for the replies. It has been a long road putting this car together and I get to do more over the winter.

Just color match your spoiler and lose the bulgy hood and youll be good to go! :wink: