Atco Ford vs. Buick

Look on Atco Raceway's web site. It is on their schedule. I was just looking for a test and tune date when I saw it. Other than that I haven't heard anything, kind of suprising. I am going to be there.

The MAGNA club is heading over as its the last race of our points series. Should be at least 15-20 of us there.

Bill

You guys do us proud! We smashed Ford in Noble this year, go get em for us non East Coasters who can't make the trip.

C'mon -Billy - we need you to help us against those Fords. Looks like some great weather to click off some 8's. Might be the last runs of the season for us east coast guys!

I've never been to one of these...what is the format? Is it basically bracket racing and they pair up cars that are close to each other? Just curious...thanks, John

Made the trip out from Mass yesterday. Great weather and a great time!!! As far as the rivalry goes, the Mustangs were over all quicker than the GN's...that is until 2 GN's ripped off 8 second passes, one of them trapping at 171 MPH :eek:

Great time! Traffic on the way home was horrible, but all in all worth it.

I broke out in the first round i did not want to lose to a Mavrick so i said self he's not getting to the finish line before me and i broke out but i did beat him to the finish line :biggrin: