Astroroof Assembly

Little6pack

I have an astroroof assembly consists of following: glass, glide tracks, motor, operator button, sun shade (could use new fabric or leave as is), has some gaskets/rubbers.
Yes unit worked when I accuired it many years ago as a spare for parts. stored indoors on my watch.
Located in southern New Hampshire or you can always contact USHIP.com for delivery. USHIP.COM is on shipping wars TV Show.
( I know how pickey this buick crowd is so I will try to answer the questions ahead of time) ;)
Unit is USED!
I don't offer warrenty, refunds, or returns
Unkown milage!
I assume it was only in 1 car!
Yes it went back & forth when I tested it.
I would prefer Money order........ if you are leery of me or that I have been gone from the forum for over 1 year then you can contact/send money to PRONTO who is an active member here on the board. He lives a couple of street away.

Will only break up IF you pay me the full price! Otherwise don't bother asking. Also I have NO OTHER PARTS except a 86 dealer brochure

$250.00- Pickup
$25.00- for pre bubble wrapping for your shipper pickup at my home.
Sorry I can't delivery or meet.
No more pickup truck thanks to BARRY O. I am now under paid-employed. BASTARD!

Lil 6

Attachments

• GN MOON1.JPG
    GN MOON1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 81
  • GNMOON2.JPG
    GNMOON2.JPG
    884.2 KB · Views: 75
Tell the TRUTH, your S10 pick-up is a silly AIR BAGGER with a huge compressor in the bed so it's useless to carry anything accept AIR. Oh how the once mighty turbo 6 owner has dropped to a new LOW, like on the ground.:p
The astro roof assembly is in good shape. I believe it's complete and functional.

She is a CUTE COTTEN CANDY RIDE ( not the Jack type) :)

Attachments

• rileys06162007_073-1.jpg
    rileys06162007_073-1.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 32
PRONTO are you talking about truck I sold Little6pack??There is no compressor in bed of that truck.. Its useless to carry anything?? Why Because of air suspension?? If anything ,the air ride system in that truck has increased the load carrying capacity.What kind of suspension do you think big trucks and buses use??? Stick to your Buicks,you obviously don't know anything else.

I've known Steve since 6th grade. Gezz, it's called busting nutz.:rolleyes:

BUMPY with new price $150- pickup
or
contact UPSHIP.com from TV show shipping wars to pickup and deliver to you.

Factory unit no ASC

I'll forward this to Steve. Think he still has it.