ASA stage 2 4 SALE $4500

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but couldn't you theoretically just swap the cam, add a BGC on-center intake, add a dry sump pump, and turbo headers and run this as is? Or you could just run this on pump gas with a carb couldn't you?

Thanks,

You might, sometimes the heads aren't really set up for turbo applications though, different springs, etc. :)

doesn't sound like too bad of a motor to start with as far as Stage II's go. Atleast its not rediculously high compression, I bet you could put a set of thicker commetics in there and get down into decent turbo territory. This thing would be fun NA too... I just wish I could afford something like this for my Riv Hybrid.

CTX-SLPR said:
doesn't sound like too bad of a motor to start with as far as Stage II's go. Atleast its not rediculously high compression, I bet you could put a set of thicker commetics in there and get down into decent turbo territory. This thing would be fun NA too... I just wish I could afford something like this for my Riv Hybrid.

It's acutally a nice deal if you price everything out piece by piece. These things always come along when I'm broke too. :D

Or when you have abunch of money already invested in something thats only partially done. Like my production block 4.1 for the Riv Hybrid.