Engine Parts: TA, Stage 2, Champion, Crower and more

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I am selling all the parts I have acquired to build a top notch stock style headed stage 2 motor. No junk here. All price are plus shipping and negotiable. No Trades. Money order , cash or paypal, but if using paypal the buyer must pay the fees on top of the sell price.

I will do a package deal for everything. I am supposed to be getting a mint 3.5”stroke bms crank to replace my cracked 3.59 bms, but until I actually get it in my hands and have it checked, I won’t say for sure it can be included.

Stage 2 on center 153 block. 4 bolt center mains, cross bolted front and rear mains. 1 sleeve and no repairs. The block has a light coat of surface rust from sitting after being bead blasted years ago so it will need all critical surfaces touched up. The bores measure ~4.022”with calipers and should clean up fine at 4.030”. .842” (stock buick size) lifter bores I have already done all the oiling machine work that is typical for stock style heads and wet sump oiling. $2000

Isky .842” dia. .120” offset solid roller lifters.I bought these used, but they look like new with no real wear. Perfect to go with the stage block above. $225

CIMG0942.jpg

TA performance SE heads. Were said to flow ~270 cfm. 2.02 ferrea stainless intake valves, 1.60” ferrea superalloy exhaust valves. Unknown springs setup at about 220lbs. seat pressure. These need a 3.9” bore minimum. Also includes matching T&D 1.6 ratio rockers and ARP head studs for stage 2 block. $3000

Champion On Center race intake ported to match above heads. Short fuel rails and ford throttlebody style plenum up to 90mm. Included gaskets and hardware and billet water neck. $1000

Edelbrock Victor 70mm ford style throttlebody to match above intake. $150

CIMG0978.jpg

CIMG0974.jpg

Crower Billet rods. New in the box. On center 6.30”long, buick size rod journals. These sell for $1395 from TA or you can order a set from Crower for $1260 with a 3 month wait. $1260

Stage 2 front cover with billet distributor hold down and billet fuel pump delete cover. $100

ATI internal balance damper. New in the box 7.074” steel balancer with “dry sump” length hub. Uses sbc pullies. Custom made crank MSD style trigger wheel and pickup included (no pickup bracket) $440 for just the balancer or $575 with the crank trigger wheel and pickup.

IMG_0384.jpg

JW the wheel internal balance flexplate. New in the box with ARP bolt $225

MSD billet distributor. Part number 8551. New in the original box unmodified with cap and rotor. There is one scratch on the body where it goes in the timing cover. $225

MSD universal cut to length plug wire kit. 8.5mm black. V8 kit. $85.

Fabricated aluminum 14 bolt oil pan. Billet pan rail, baffled, trap door, kicked out sump, 7+ quarts. It has a filtered-16 external pickup. $550

CIMG1041.jpg

CIMG1042.jpg

CIMG1040.jpg

Peterson single stage external oil pump. -16 in, -12 out with drive pulley. Drivers side mount. $425

CIMG0912.jpg

CV products remote oil filter mount part number CV-748. And a box of six 5707R Wix racing filters.$75

H&R parts stage 2 motor mounts. New $225

Mezeire Electric Water Pump. Black, new in the box, Includes outlet fitting and all hardware. $325

Cam thrust hardware. Includes: thrust bearing and washer, fuel pump eccentric and/or aluminum spacer, distributor gear and thrust bolt. Same thing is sold by Webber for $260. $150

Stainless heades. Headers are finished, but crossover is not. All material included to finish crossover including tubing, v-band clamps and flex joint. Uses RJC mild steel flanges, 1 ½” 304ss primaries, 2” stainless crossover. $550

CIMG1035.jpg

CIMG1036.jpg

LT1 mini starter. New in the box with bolts. $150

MONEY WILL BE SENT TO ADDRESS PROVIDED IN PM FOR THE ( OIL PAN - STARTER AND FRONT COVER ) I HOPE THIS PAN IS FOR A GN FORGOT TO ASK LET ME KNOW MIKE.

Here are some package prices.

Stage 2 block, stage front cover, motor mounts and lifters. $2350

TA heads, rocker, head studs and intake. $3750