parting out 650hp. NA stage 2 drag motor

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
It was fun to try something different, but i NEED BOOST! so i'm selling off my naturally aspirated drag motor. Here's a rundown of what it's got:

- Billet crank, 3.45" stroke, BBC rod journals. Great shape, ready to go

- MGP aluminum rods for above crank, Rods are 6.042 C to C .890 wide, .927 pin for 2.200 BBC journal

-Custom forged dome pistons, Rings are .043, 1/16 (backcut) 3/16 gaps .025 top, .028 2nd

-Monster cam with over .850 gross lift

-HUGE dual taper pushrods

-Offset solid roller lifters

-stage 2 on-center block, bores are 4.1". cross-bolted front and rear mains, 4 bolt center mains. set up for dry sump, scavenge in lifter valley. o-ringed.

-MASSIVE ported stage 2 heads with T+D rockers, 1.65 intakes, 1,55 exh. They have plates sealed and screwed to intake side for custom intake manifold fitment. Also another pair of stage heads with jesel rockers. both pairs around 41-42CC

-Custom sheetmetal intake manifold, with 2 gary williams modified dominator carbs on top.

-2-stage dry sump oil pan for g-body, also a 2 stage alum. sheetmetal pan for a chassis car\

- 2 pairs of headers, one for g-body, the other a beautiful set of custom stainless for a chassis car

-stage 2 timing cover set up for remote water pump.

-MSD billet distributor

-TCI racing starter.

MSD 7310T programmable ignition box

So here's the story, i finally got everything together to make this work in my backhalfed GN, Took it out and ran 10.30's @ 130mph, and noticed the oil was milky. pulled the motor, took the heads off, no sign of where the water was seeping in. my guess was either the spacer plates on the heads, or a head gasket. Compression was all good, couldn't figure it out, and have no time to go into a detailed investigation. my loss is your gain. Heads and intake are off. I'll sell everything off for $4000, negotiable.

Freddy, I bought some parts from you a couple of years ago which I have done absolutely nothing with. They are for sale, do you need them back? (STAGE II Intake converted it EFI and BMS Aluminum Heads with Valves and Rockers) Also have a Brand New Off-Center Stage II Block, ATR Twin Turbo Headers with asy, Extra set of BMS Alum heads with valves, Extra set of BMS Alum Jesel heads without valves, 2 BMS front covers, extra TD rocker set, and other stuff. Also, set of STAGE I ported heads without valves (stock block type). Just let me know if you are interested. Brian

Wow, I'm interested in the TD rocker set, what ratio?