8 sec stage 2 cam for sale

turbobitt

I'm selling my stage 2 cam that I ran 8's with last year. This is a really good cam with respect to durability and valve train reliability. I used this cam for about 1300 street miles and 4 passes at the track. I am currently experimenting with more aggressive profiles with shorter duraions and this is just taking up room on my shelf.

Cam has thrust flange cut down for gear drive clearance.

General specs are 252/248 dur @ .050 and .420 lobe lift. I have exact cam data per ever 2 engine degrees for the buyer.

$200 firm plus shipping.

If interested, please PM or e-mail me.
turbobitt@cox.net

Allan G.

Last edited:
I do but it's hard to spot with a regal body wrapped around it.
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sounds way too big for my setup i;m into the Baby cams...

Thanks for the offer, but once i will dyno I will prove that cam size is not that critcal as you think. Most of the rpm potential is based on cyl head port volume and cfm, along with turbo air flow...The sim is showing about 50-75 hp from a mild to wild cam profile...

But the sim said so Allan! Just kidding norbs!

Hey Allan, I have an XSR 4874/ r113 cam I can trade you. I hear it makes okay power. ;)

I.m just going by the sim data, but I hope your more correct than the sim.

But the sim said so Allan! Just kidding norbs!

Hey Allan, I have an XSR 4874/ r113 cam I can trade you. I hear it makes okay power. ;)

Believe it or not that cam and this are probably a wash for power. The XSR has less lobe lift but similar duration @ .200. I went to this cam to get myself familiar with larger lift cams and what to expect from spring life. This particular cam for sale is very easy on springs and still using the same ones after 1300+ street miles and my 8 second pass. This cam is good when durability/reliability is a must.

Allan G.