Article: New site is live!

Can't post. Can't find forums, not good by any means, just causes more work and time. 15 mins and still can't find forums.

One thing about the Buick Community they are slow on change. I remember years ago when people said Alky injection was over the top, it will do this m hurt that, etc.. MMMM now everyone seems to be using it. The new forum is a much needed upgrade once you get used to it you'll never want to go back.. Good Job to Jay and the crew..... :)

hello, everyone. been a while on this site. hello too all my friends, hope this finds youall well. can you tell me is red &his wife still selling and helping with the buick/firebirds?? WOULD LIKE TO PAY TO PICK HIS BRAIN. AS I AM UP I N TOLEDO, MABEY WE CAN DO SO WORK ON MY CAR, THANK YOU ALL BE FORE HAND. FRANKIE TWO GUNS BLAZZIN.:eek:

Was real S L O W ..... but over the past week or so..... it has seemed to feel a little faster. A search would take 30 sec..... but it would tell me it only took .029 seconds...... go figure.... The old site would search within a few seconds of when you hit "go".

Welcome to TurboBuick.com!
checkeredflag.gif

Got sick of looking at the same 64 posts so I figured I would put something up for the new guy's.Then I realized the post goes to the bottom of the list instead of the top. :frown: