Are you in Western New York?

joed

Live in Western New York?

Then we’re looking for you! Western New York Turbo Buicks is looking for new members to share this season’s events with! We’ll be showing, racing, cruising, picnicing and meeting our way through the Spring, Summer and Fall. We’re at about 30+ members now so there are always friends to have fun with and someone to share your car questions with. Have a look at our website below or contact our membership director, Ed Chapman edchapman@ivillage.com and let us know if you’re interested in some Buick companionship! We’re making plans now for our trips to Norwalk and Bowling Green for this year. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Joe Doino
Western New York Turbo Buicks
jdoino@conaxbuffalo.com
http://wnyturbobuicks.tripod.com/
:D

I looked at a GN in the city of Buffalo a couple weeks back. The seller advised that a member of a local buick group came and looked at the car. At one point he asked to see the paperwork on the car. The seller then went into his house to retrieve the above. When he came back outside the potential buyer was gone and so was his set of keys and all four center caps. I hope not one of your members.

I looked at a GN in the city of Buffalo a couple weeks back. The seller advised that a member of a local buick group came and looked at the car. At one point he asked to see the paperwork on the car. The seller then went into his house to retrieve the above. When he came back outside the potential buyer was gone and so was his set of keys and all four center caps. I hope not one of your members.
Boy I hate to hear that kind of stuff. Too bad someone either poses as a member of our group (WNY Turbo Buick Car Club) or the other local Buick club chapter (BCOA) or worse, an actual member of either of these groups would be this low and treat a fellow Buick owner in this way. I'd find this pretty hard to believe. Anyhow, sorry to hear about that unfortunate incedent. I suggest he call the cops and re-key the car.:mad:

just moved home!

hello. i just moved back home to new york. i live in akron. not to far from the city of Buffalo. i have a 1982 Buick T-type. sadly no turbo.... but its got a 4.1 jasper motor. runs good except for my speed cable snaped (easy fix). id love to join your car group. only thing is im not sure how many meeting id be able to atend. im a firefighter for akron and i work at the filler bar. anyway even if i could just get some local contact out of this at the least so i could have profesinal advice on fixing up my car more i would be happy. thanks for your time. - adam

Attachments

• 1982 buick.jpg
    1982 buick.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 105