Are these real GNX rims 4 sale?

They could be. Nothing from the one crappy picture the guy attached would disqualify them from being real GNX wheels.

Tough to Say. Ask him to E-mail you a better picture.

Real GNX rims for/off a real GNX,
oh, starting bid at $820, too.
Yeah, I'll bet on that one.

Quikv6

It is hard to tell from the photos, but all four of those wheels appear to have the same amount of inset (the distance from the outside edge of the rim to the center of the wheel). The rear GNX wheels have a different offset (the distance from the inside edge of the rim to the center of the wheel) than the front GNX wheels and therefore appear to have a deeper inset when looking at them from the front side of the wheel as they are mounted on the car. I would be skeptical. Ask him what # GNX they came off of.

Look I've got about 50 e-mails. Asking questions that can be answered by reading my description. You know I work for a living. I don't live to answer e-mails.They made 547 cars and I don't know how many spairs. I would say they are EXTREMELY RARE. I buy all the GNX parts I can, it's money in the bank.( better than actually) The people I bought these wheels from did't know what they fit. If you don't know much about these cars or wheels, DON'T BID. If you don't have the money, DON'T BID. The more I think about it, I might keep them if I don't get a high enough bid. I can' t believe the questions people ask. And how lazy they are to find out information for themselves. Shut off the tube. Buy books read!... Wow! ...............................The dumbing of America

not to friendly

hmm

yeah...this guy sound like a piece of work. Thats no way to be a good seller....however....he does appear to have real gnx rims...so I guess he'll sell them no matter what.

A real mensa, no doubt. But, one point I do agree with, if you're not a prospective buyer, don't bother him...

As far as whether they're real GNX wheels goes, well, I guess you'll know when you buy them...

:D

At the very least the guy could snap some pics of the numbers/letters on the back side since GM usually has the back spacing and size cast into the rim.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
not to friendly
Whatv a real jacka$$,I hope whoever buys them lives near him,so they can slap the $hit out of him...Man I have grown a short fuse lately,,want to kick the crap out of so many:rolleyes: :eek:

FWIW & IMHO:
OMG: He wrote that in his description on E-bay? Well, goes to show you, why would he write that to you and insult only you when he can put that in his E-bay description and insult millions of what would have been under normal circumstances possible buyers? Could this bs be a defense mechanism to keep anybody from asking for proof (up close pictures showing sizes, casting numbers, part numbers) of whether they are actual GNX rims?
What did the last set of real GNX rims go for? Wasn't there a set on one of the sites or E-bay going for thousands? And he started his bid so low, too?
Kinda makes a person wonder?
I would like to believe that I would never buy anything from/nor support someone who openly insults everybody like that.
Remember See Dick run?
well:
See Dick sell, I guess
What a Dick.

I Just Hope i get my wheels

Well i think i am at a loss won these wheels 4 days ago sent money and has yet to response to my e-mails i ask if i could pick them up local he sent one email saying I don't have time to meet. I'm working on a film. Wheels are boxed and ready to go. Send certified check or money order to Robert Schiely P.O. Box 6336 Malibu, CA. 90264
i even sent to emails asking for the tracking number no response so i let the police know and my bank and the post office know and email other sellers asking about his dealings with him not good just watch out people the selles name is oldsdado

PS HE WILL GET HIS ONE DAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=2498302577&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT:( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'd wait more than 4 days before making a judgement about whether you have been ripped off. It does take time for him to get the money order and for him to put them in the mail and for the mail to get back to you.

Though I honestly would not have bought from the guy with the attitude he was displaying.

Originally posted by Data
I'd wait more than 4 days before making a judgement about whether you have been ripped off. It does take time for him to get the money order and for him to put them in the mail and for the mail to get back to you.

Though I honestly would not have bought from the guy with the attitude he was displaying.
The A$$ Muncher said he replied to 50+ emails,,why cant he reply to the buyers email.........:confused:

YEs would not have EVER in a million yrs dealt with him...

FWIW & IMHO:
I also believe that you should wait more than 4 days before making a judgement call. On the other hand, you would think that for the amount of money shelled out he would at least call or e-mail you telling you not to worry. I think that I would be at the Malibu post office guarding that box to see who comes to pick up mail. maybe they are real, who knows, I hope so for you.

what a jerk

F that seller. I knew it from day one when I started this thread. I just hope you get your wheels so one day you can say..."yes...they're real...and theyre delicious" .....lol. Good luck