anyone want to trade for a 12sec. mustang?

iwantagnnow

turbo g-body newb
I have an 88 Mustang hatchback I'm looking to get rid of for a turbo buick. This car is done very nicely but could use fresh paint. body is 99% rust free. its a southern car from virginia. Has a built up 306ci with only 11k miles. I have a huge box full of paperwork including all receipts and flow numbers for the heads. This car is very fast. only 2k miles on a brand new T5z 5 speed trans, clutch is fantastic. Will need a new posi unit. Has all the boltons too. Rear end is set up so nice, I get no wheelhop whatsoever. SSM traction bars, BBK control arms, BBK 1.5" dropsprings all around. This car is sweet, but a turbo buick is my dream car and I would do just about anything to get one :D So if anyone wants to do a straightup trade I would even bring my car to you to trade, you won't have to travel at all. Anyone who is interested I can give you pics. For now, here is a list of all the engine upgrades.

block bored over to 306
speed pro forged pistons and crank
speed pro stage II connecting rods
trick flow main stud girdle
arp rod and main bolts
hv oil pump
speed pro gapless rings
E303 cam (495 lift, 260 duration)
dual roller timing chain
stage III ported E7 heads - milled and undercut for 1.94/1.60 manley valves
trick flow springs/retainers, comp push rods
crane aluminum roller rockers
trick flow track heat intake
30lb injectors
granatelli 75mm mass air
BBK fuel pressure regulator
190 lph intanke fuel pump
accel 300+ ignition box and coil
flowtech equal length shortie headers
FMS 65mm throttle body and spacer
world class T5z trans
king cobra clutch w/ adjustable quadrant
3.73 gears, auburn posi unit
B&M ripper shifter
off road h-pipe (2.5")
KYB struts and shocks
BBK 1.5" lowering springs
Energy suspension poly bushings
SSM traction bars
BBK full length subframe connectors
BBK control arms

also, with timing bumped to 24 degrees advanced and race gas and slicks on the back, this car will run a consistant 12.8 with a good driver. Best time achieved by the previous owner who built the motor was a 12.67 or somethin like that. I never ran it on the 1/4.

Oak Creek, WI, just south of Milwaukee. you can call me on my cell at 414-559-6460 my name is mike:)