Anyone want to do a TB parts swap meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about doing it on the second weekend in January (11th-12th)? This would give the first weekend in Jan to take down Christmas light and recover from New Years. What's better for everyone. Sat or Sun?

Mike B.

Interested in fillers also but have AYSO every weekend in Jan. Will PM ya
Andrew

Hey Mike can you have your pilot pick me up ??????? LOL

Everyone needs to get there as early as possible if you plan on eating...before USMC_Turbo6 shows up, he is not a little scrawny guy and may just eat everything. :)

Bryan

Hey Mike can you have your pilot pick me up ??????? LOL

Everyone needs to get there as early as possible if you plan on eating...before USMC_Turbo6 shows up, he is not a little scrawny guy and may just eat everything. :)

Bryan

You have jokes Bryan. I eat healthy so they are safe.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Let me know where you plan on doing this, I have a few thousand parts just collecting dust.

I should be able to be there to shop :) As long as the wife doesn't spend too much at Christmas.

I talked to my employees. Sat the 11th works for them. It also works good for me. Lets roll with that for now. I'm going to start a new thread with all the details in one place. We should let this thread die or lock it so we don't have two threads going on the same thing. New thread will read "Jan 11th TB swap meet @ Spoolfool's".

Mike B.

Yo Ty,
Lock this SOB down (read post #36).
I sent both Gary and the Texas rot gut distillery a PM to do so, but it must be past their bed times, or they're passed out from cheap booze. :eek:

Thanks
Mike B.

Status
Not open for further replies.