Anyone want to do a TB parts swap meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Lately, it seems as though every other thread in here is about buying or selling parts. I've got a few things I'd like to buy/ sell/ trade myself. If people are interested, I'm thinking of doing an open house/ BBQ at the Spoolfool Productions shop in Costa Mesa, CA. We have a large parking lot in the back where everyone could bring a truckload full of Turbo Buick crap from their garage and lay it out to sell. You don't need to drive your Turbo Buick. However, it would be cool to have a few show up. I have a few blem or damaged bumper fillers that I'd like to blow out cheap or trade for parts to LOCALS ONLY! I'll get drinks and order some pizzas, or fire up the BBQ. I'm thinking of doing this thing just after the new year. Maybe a week or two into January. We could do it on a Saturday or a Sunday. If it looks like it's going to rain, we could push it back a week. People could post up what they want to buy or sell.

Anyone interested in doing this?

Mike Barnard

am I still considered a local?
I'd be interested, and ........... I have LOTS of turbo buick parts!
Just picked up 4 boxes of buick stuff from "chevota"

Awesome, then we can all drive to Connecticut for drinks at my house.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm a definite "maybe". I'm in Redondo during the week and split weekends between there and Vegas. Once there's a firm date I'll know for sure.
p.s. I'm pretty new to SoCal, How far of a drive is it to Costa Mesa from Redondo/Hermosa? Thanks, Scott

Scott ur at Redondo beach cool, that's 20 min drive to coast Mesa ,
I'm in also I have toy Buicks I'd like to sell , also mike I can bring meat for the BBQ..

Scott ur at Redondo beach cool, that's 20 min drive to coast Mesa ,
I'm in also I have toy Buicks I'd like to sell , also mike I can bring meat for the BBQ..
I'm guessing that it might be about an hour drive, depending on traffic. Or, 20 minutes if you let Ralph drive.:D
BBQ meat would be great.
Someone needs to sell Mean:chicken: a new trans.

I have an extra 9 sec trans,
Well what ment to say is Pete will hopefully soon have my extra trans built:(

Pete Pete!!!!!

if i'm in town i'm in, working in ND :penguin::cold:

also interested in blem filler/s

and got some parts to sell or trade, stock, performance, and stage

even have a new CK stage II ;)

Yep, im in car is down any way. So I do need a few things

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.