Anyone using Billet Street Lite Race Wheels???

I got a notice in the mail yesterday tha said mine werent going to ship till the 18th!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Not sure about the weight check the billet specialties website they are listed on there but they are pretty light...thanks for the opinions:biggrin:

woh

beautiful. just awesome. what size and tire combo and backspacing did you go with? only thing i would like is if they came in 4" fronts...

P275/50R15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Raidal on 15 by 8's and 15 by 3.5 with 26 inch Mickey Thompson Sportsman Fronts

BackSpacing=3.5 on the 15 by 8's

Here is my new 15x10 with 5.5 bs

15x102.jpg

15x101.jpg

Not shown are the bolt on center caps

wow !!!! I need a set :biggrin: GNAT87 do they stick out in the rear ??? have any rear shots?? is the car sitting up in the rear because it was jacked up and hasn't been driven yet ?? ..... I need to "try" different backspacing for another car ... who has a 10" rim with a 6" backspace :eek:

They sit about flush with the edge of the fender well maybe a tad further but not much and its sitting up in the back because of the air in rear bags i believe...I will work on getting pics of the rear tomorrow and post them
Thanks

Taylor

Looks great!! I just sold my Pro-Stars and want to order these also. C'ourse the wife thinks im nuts and they look the same as the Welds I just sold :rolleyes: Women...

Very nice. Does anyone know if they will work with a 5/8-inch drive stud (Mark Williams or Strange)?

'Beard