Anyone still makes twin turbo kits?

Big Wood Racing was. Maybe contact Jay or Shane, no telling what they may still have lying around. To be honest I dont know if the Twins are needed on a 109, ( maybe for the wow factor) but the billet turbos that are available now are outstanding.

Any reason for a twin setup? Could probaly do.same or more with right combo,but none that I.am aware of

Any reason for a twin setup? Could probaly do.same or more with right combo,but none that I.am aware of

just wanna run low 10's without 28-30psi turbo. I saw old E.S.P performance at 15psi at around 600rwhp. I can max my combo now I need to know what else to support my combo. Thanks fellows!

well im sure it possible on single turbo with less boost. the money needed for twins you can put into this motor and combo. again twins on our cars are just for wow factor. seems you have everything to support low 10s maybe also need a cam.. you are there parts wise. what did you car run last time out?

If you do a quick search there's some quite a few good discussions about the subject. I don't think GN1 offers a twin kit but could be wrong.

If you remember TSM was based around a 24 psi limit which I considered low boost. Compression was approaching 10 : 1. The cam plays a huge role and the flow numbers that your heads produce. My ESP cammed 109 shifted @ 5400 and red lined around 5800 ( guess). Probably not right but effective (IMHO), I am sure that there was some left on the table. Smaller turbo's have begun to run faster and more efficient than the best turbos of yesterday, technology. What are your hp /torque and times that indicate you have maxed out your combo?

another thing to think about is your motor equipped to handle 9s? the reason why I ask is because it seems you are headed that direction,even if youre not its best to have something overbuilt than under built...

I've run 9.80 on 21.5 lbs of boost with a billet 67. You don't have to throw 28-30 at it to run 10s with a good combo.

another thing to think about is your motor equipped to handle 9s? the reason why I ask is because it seems you are headed that direction,even if youre not its best to have something overbuilt than under built...

Top half is I'm currently working to do lower half now. I currently got my combo at 25psi, won go higher until bottom end is done. will my 45a support that or go with 67bb. I'm going roller rocker, roller cam but only want to do it once. was thinking 208-208 or will billet 206-206 do?

I've run 9.80 on 21.5 lbs of boost with a billet 67. You don't have to throw 28-30 at it to run 10s with a good combo.
whats your setup sacktime?

I think 206 206 is hard for low 10s.or atleast it takes a lot more. Idk if your 45 will.go that low but id get bottom end done and then do cam lifters rockers see how she does and go.from.there.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1378946292.506523.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We have to use on board flight data recorders to keep track of boost levels. Over 24 and it's a disqualification.